close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite Wal Mart Moments?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Averageman, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Averageman

Averageman

Today I wanted a sammich and was driving by the Wal Mart and decided to pull in for some rolls and salami.
    Get to the Deli and wait for someone to show interest and She finally shows up, "Pound of Salami sliced on two please" I said.
    She promptly pulls the Salami out of the display and drops it, stumbles and kicks it across the deli floor. She then picks it up and walks toward the slicer.
    I said "I know you aren't going to serve me that meat you just dropped on the floor." She sighs and goes and gets a new one still in the original wrapper.
    I observe as she cuts the cold cuts and then watch her return the abused lunch meat to the undercounter to be served later.
    The only bright point was the Lady in the Bakery section was laughing the whole time.
    I aint buying Wal Mart Salami No More!
    NOW POST YOURS !!!

2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Witless Protection Program

Trump Tower, overlooking the wall Mexico bought.
    She really abused your salami.

[​IMG]

3. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Oh no you didn't!

:rofl:

4. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

I went in looking for the best deal on X and walked out without a single receipt checker accosting me. Go free market.

5. jpa

jpa CLM

Maybe she's going to play hide the salami later....

6. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

My favorite at Walmart is seeing the same ridiculously overweight welfare recipient wearing the same stained sweat pants and spandex shirt riding on one of those scooters.

She has it loaded down with cake, ice cream, chocolate, potato chips, ect. But has a two liter of diet coke in the basket to wash it all down with. :rofl:

It's always the same person, in the same clothes, riding the same scooter.

The kicker is there are plenty more where she came from.

You have got to love Walmart! :supergrin:

7. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Nobody likes dirty meat. :whistling:

8. zackwatt

zackwatt That's a Bingo! Lifetime Member

9. Scott3670

Scott3670

IBTL

:whistling:

10. jellis11

jellis11 Yippee-ki-yay

In the good Dub-V we had a deer get through part of town. The wonders of Wal-Mart were calling it's name... The gracious gates of automaticus (front doors) opened up for all of the Cervid greatness. As it began a trail of destruction down the main isle of the general merchandise side, a mean Napoleonite manager, who's name I will not mention, came to the rescue.

LOL he charged the mighty beast, wrestling it to the ground and back to their feet again. Like the great match of Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant. "Napoleon" came to his feet with the deer in a kinda weird, underpowered headlock... But steering the creature towards the front door. As they got out the door he released his grasp and the dazed animal ran towards its freedom - whatever it wanted to buy with it's government issued deer stamps left in the isle.

As the crowed cheered on said manager... BOOM!!!!!! LOL the deer was nailed by a truck as it darted across the four lane highway at the end of the parking lot.

All true.

11. Hamilton Burger

Hamilton Burger Incompetent

I hope she changed gloves between salamis. :embarassed:

12. bigchuck83

bigchuck83

you will see some really odd people at wally world, i understand having the little scooters for people who need it but some people use them who are simply too lazy to walk. have even seen someone steal one of the electic scooters once

13. RowdyatHeart

RowdyatHeart

Wal Mart is nothing like it was when that little wiry salt and pepper headed guy named Sam used to come on TV and tell is when given the choice, he would always sell American goods is it?

Did you know he went broke with Ben Franklin stores?

Did you know when starting the Wal Mart idea, he went door to door looking for investors? I know a man who remembers him coming to their door on a Sunday afternoon and my friend's dad said something like: "I wouldn't invest in something like that."

You never hear those stories from the media though.

I bought my first handgun from Wal Mart and my second around the year 1991. I was 25 years old. The first was a Star Model 30B 9mm I believe and the second was a Taurus Model 85. Afterwards, the Glock obsession began.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  14. DaneA

DaneA

It wasn't at walmart but I saw a lady yesterday that was every bit of 300lbs wearing a t-shirt that said "I beat anorexia"

Really I think it should have said "I ate an anorexic"

15. 686Owner

686Owner NRA Life Member

I don't remember them ever selling handguns around here.

16. RowdyatHeart

RowdyatHeart

I bought those two guns at a Wall of China Mart in Princeton, LA. Even though I get disgusted at Wal Mart often, they have been there when times were tough. I do think there service now is poor compared to what it used to be as in 34 full service checker stands in the store and 15 self check lanes and on any given day, 5 full service aisles and 3 self service areas will be open. Also have you ever noticed how you will see 25 people walking around briskly but you always have to lasso someone down to get help?

I will never make fun of Wal Mart lest I forget where I came from and the lean times but you do see some sights don't you? :) The malls are just as bad and at times worse. Malls are dangerous in the Dallas area now. My kids and wife only go in numbers or with me. We have quit going to malls to see movies and are now going to the dedicated theaters that are coming back.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  17. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

First response no less!

18. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

I haven't been in a Wal-Mart in... a very long time... so long I can't remember how long.

19. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Pallet jack races... (they are like scooters)..

20. Averageman

Averageman

My Wife was standing next to me 2 seconds after it happened. Now my Wife is a New Yawk Dago Yankee and she kept saying "What happened?, What da fughh just happened?"
    The Bakery Lady was giggling and then She heard my Wife's accent and started to snort laugh.
    I made it to the Milk before I told her about the whole event and we laughed like hyena's.