Favorite old funny threads...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by stockyardblues, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Any epic threads worth reading through? Preferably threads with many mentions of "getting popcorn ready" lol. Love it when trolls get owned by logic and a funny emoticon.
    Thanks!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    My Favorite Fan Just Kicked The Bucket The Okie Corral Tuesday at 3:24 AM
    Favorite store-bought snack, when you were 12 or younger The Okie Corral Sunday at 4:06 PM
    Share Your Favorite iTunes Playlists The Okie Corral Jul 21, 2015
    What are your favorite Dillon 650 Accessories? Reloading Jul 20, 2015
    Who is your favorite character from your favorite sitcom? The Okie Corral Jul 14, 2015

3. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member
    CLM

Every thread in cop talk that anyone expresses a dissenting opinion in is epic.

Not that those expressing that opinion are trolls or get owned, it is just a riot reading the god complex replies from some of the more militant LEO members.

If you remember all you are is an armchair general who is a MMQB, you are a rock star in the eyes of the sheepdogs.

There are many LEO's here that are very good people and add significant value to our community, but the few that seldom venture out from the dungeon created for them are always an entertaining read.

The best way to find good reads in this place is to navigate to a forum and click replies to sort the display order in a decending number of replies.

The threads with the most replies tend to be the epic ones ... unless they locked before the reply count gets high.

The really epic ones that get locked are eventually pruned from public view using update SQL queries on the back end after they stale unless the software automatically prunes stale threads. After a set time period, all threads, locked or not, are considered stale and pruned in some of the more active sub forums from what I have observed.

Sorting the sub-forums by replies (or views) should keep you busy for awhile, SB.

#2 itisbruno, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  4. meleors

meleors Cranky Member

:popcorn: Here we go again!

5. BuckyP

Lifetime Member

Some time ago, there was a thread on appendix Mexican carry. At the time, I was more frequent on other forums. I laughed so hard at that thread, I pretty much switched to this as my go to forum. There are some funny people around here.

6. SC Tiger

SC Tiger EL GATO!

Bravia, baby!

The one on re-engining a PT Cruiser

7. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee
    CLM
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

There's been some classics here, unfortunately they get pruned pretty regularly.

8. BuckyP

Lifetime Member

I hear they store them in a "Cardboard Box". :supergrin:

9. SC Tiger

SC Tiger EL GATO!

I think this one was on here:

[​IMG]

But it's gone now. I never saw it but I hear people talk about it.

10. Remember the Queen Labeefa thread?

11. Wasn’t there one about a guy living in an apartment and messing with a neighbor’s laundry and not having a place to fold his laundry without getting cat hair on them.

12. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee
    CLM
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

As long as the small ice cones don't drip on them! +:supergrin:

13. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

That is my favorite. Too freakin funny.

It was national news.

14. [ame="http://youtu.be/9lru1Qxc1l8"]http://youtu.be/9lru1Qxc1l8[/ame]

:rofl:

15. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

Nothing tops the fake cops, nothing. :uglylol:

... except some of the know it alls.
    One great memory was the guy who criticized a Cop use of force incident by saying the cop could have "controlled the situation by advancing to the rear".
    When asked just exactly how running away takes care of the situation/threat, they ran away. :rofl:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk

#15 TBO, Aug 8, 2014
  16. Dennis in MA

:rofl: That was good. " I need to accept credit cards at my hotdog cart." That one still baffles me.

Maybe instead of retreating, he was trying to tell you he was gay.

17. Rizzo

Rizzo Garbage Day!

It's not as "epic" as some, but there was one a few years ago about a guy planning a hiking trip with his wife. He wanted to take with them (if I remember correctly)

An AR-15
    A pump-action shotgun
    A .22 rifle
    A .357 revolver
    Several hundred round of ammunition for all.

His rationale was to use the AR for bear attacks, the shotgun for human attacks, the .22 for shooting small game, and the revolver... just to have, I guess.

On a hiking trip. For two people. This place was rolling: "What about an M-203? Better bring some Claymores, too! Don't forget the frag grenades!"

It was great. :rofl:

#17 Rizzo, Aug 8, 2014
  18. The guy with 10 identical glocks that accidentally shot one with another one. He had his loaded carry gun mixed in with 9 identical empty guns and got them confused. That thread went to odd emotional places in a hurry.

Of course, anything from Alfred10 was classic.

19. Dennis in MA

10 identical glocks??? NYC Drew?

20. I really liked the adventures of READTHESENIKES