close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fathers Day Question

Discussion in 'OX & Alex Forum' started by m14fan, Jun 18, 2012.

1. m14fan

m14fan

Jan 20, 2012
    mississippi
    Before I went to get my boys this morning i stopped by the car wash to rinse off my truck.Two other guys were there washing their vehicles and greeted each other,telling each other "Happy Fathers Day" and for some reason I posed the question" If its fathers day why are we here washing our stuff?" The both started laughing and the one close to my age,the other was 60+, "YEA, and we pay for our breakfast too"

For some reason Mothers Day goes a little different.You know breakfast in bed,chocolate,perfume,we wash your car for you,foot rubs,massages,we pay to take you out to eat.

Just wondering:holysheep:

2. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    Maybe we need women more than they need us........Maybe......

3. garyjandfamily

garyjandfamily

Dec 11, 2007
    Utah
    My wife took me down to a used car lot, showed me a used BMW Z3, and told me that she'd buy it for me if I wanted it.

With my money!! :rofl:

I passed...

4. GLOCK17DB9

GLOCK17DB9

Dec 30, 2011
    Troy, MI
    We are definitely the ruled sex in this world. They have "it" we want "it".:wow:

5. Cooked my own breakfast of Sausage and Gravy Biscuit's
    and some Coffee.
    Got no card's, but calls from 2 of my 3 kids.

Kinds reminded me of a few years ago when I was taken out to eat for my birthday, Had 2 of my kids, grandkids, and In-laws.
    Bill was over $100.00 excluding tip. Guess who ended up with
    the check.
    Different standard for us Dad's, and Men in General.
    Like Tony Soprano always says, "Whatcha gonna dou."

6. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    In the neighborhood I used to work, there was no Fathers Day, nobody knows who the real father is. :rofl:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  7. smokin762

smokin762

Apr 19, 2009
    Ohio
    My 14 year old daughter let me cook her breakfast and dinner as usual. No card, no nothing. Then, she let me take her to the Mall to buy shoes.

After that, my daughter baked a German Chocolate cake with Pecan and Coconut Icing. Then when I took her home, she took the cake home with her.

I hope her mom’s boyfriend who doesn’t even work, enjoys the sweet tasty treat that I paid for. :upeyes: Whatever! I'll be free in four years of the thoughless people anyways.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  8. dango

dango

Jun 9, 2008
    Women shall bleed and men shall toil in toil in their labors It 's about the only thing that hasn't changed in thousands of years !

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012