close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Father Fatally Shoots 17yr Old Boy in his Daughters Bedroom

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Altaris, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Altaris

Altaris

Feb 16, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
  2. nmk

nmk

Apr 25, 2007
    Holy crap. This one will be interesting to follow.

3. aplcr0331

aplcr0331 (Not so)Fett Svensk

Jan 20, 2002
    Inland Northwest
    Now I'm really scared for my Son's when they start dating. Crazy Father's threatening them with guns when they show up (invited) by the daughters. Now this. Good grief. Your little Angel likes it in the poop chute and if not my son it will be another boy. Don't shoot my kid cause your daughter's a whore.

4. He's going to go to jail for a long time. The kid, from the story, doesn't look like he was trying to make a break for it. The daughter wasn't screaming her head off over some strange dude in her bed (which it explicitly states is where the dad found him) and then he believed his little princess when she claims she didn't know him?

If she didn't know him, why did a different kid have to let dad know? She was talking to her dad, so she obviously wasn't gagged or unconscious. The dad saw them in bed, but still didn't call BS when the daughter said "no we weren't!"

He's going to jail because he stupidly believed his daughter over his own eyes and common sense. As that story tells the tale, there's no jury in the world that's going to buy the daughter's version.

5. bush pilot

bush pilot

Jan 29, 2004
    northwest
    I'll bet she has a hard time finding a boyfriend in the future. She sounds like an idiot.

6. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS
    Teach your sons not to sneak into a girls bedroom and you won't have anything to worry about. Or teach them not to copulate with whores, as you call them, and they'll been even better off. Lead isn't the only way to die from sexual contact with whores.

7. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Mar 19, 2010
    Ozarks
    It said the father was treated for an unrelated medical situation. Funny how your colon empties itself when you think about spending the rest of your life in jail.

8. bush pilot

bush pilot

Jan 29, 2004
    northwest
    Your kid could always refuse the invite and keep it in his pants.

9. Dumb dad.

He doesn't know little girls lie about getting laid.

10. WT

WT Millennium Member

Jan 12, 1999
    USA
    Maybe she could sue her father for emotional distress?

11. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS

That maybe true in Illinois. Texas, is a whole different story. If the jury believes, he was in reasonable fear for his life/safety or daughters life/safety, he will not be charged.

12. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Yeah.

Seriously, if the chick had been raped or being raped, she would have screamed her head off.

13. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    This is America. Sneaking into girls' bedrooms for nookies under their parents' noses are what soon-to-be-men do.

Whores are the best lays.:dunno:

14. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Didn't a similar situation happen a few years ago, where the woman was charged with Murder? As I recall, woman's husband unexpectedly came home from out of town. Woman was in a car with a boyfriend, and when husband saw them, screamed she was being raped. He shot the man and killed him. Husband ended up no charges, however the woman was charged with Murder. Not sure what the outcome was.

Sounds like that is what should happen here.

Edit: Found it http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-03-31-womanindicted_N.htm

Had a few minor details wrong, but the jest of the story was right.

Edit 2: Looks like she got 5yrs. http://www.star-telegram.com/2008/05/05/623920/arlington-mom-who-cried-rape-gets.html

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  15. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    What planet does this happen on?

How many times in your teen years have you refused sexual proffers by girls?

16. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

Dec 28, 2000
    IF the girl tells the same story "I told dad I didn't know him. After it was all over, I explained I lied" the father will walk or get some time served type sentence.

17. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS
    Never said they didn't. But there are consequences to both of those. Unfortunately, this young man met the harsher end of those consequences.

18. bush pilot

bush pilot

Jan 29, 2004
    northwest
    Some kids still have morals, maybe not many.

19. elsolo

elsolo

Aug 4, 2003
    socal
    only the ugly ones that really never had the choice to make, like since the beginning of time

fear =/= morals
    (for the small remaining group of not too horribly homely ones)

20. aplcr0331

aplcr0331 (Not so)Fett Svensk

Jan 20, 2002
    Inland Northwest
    No kidding. When your cute daughter whispers in my Sons ear about how much she likes to do the reverse cowboy or wants him to spank her and pull her hair, she's cute by the way, my son's supposed to supress every NATURAL instinct that he was born to do and just say "No, thanks!".

I doubt he'll be sneaking into many homes at night. That's not his thing. He can just charm his way in the front door and when Mom and Dad leave or Dad is in his Man Cave, watching football upstairs, or yes cleaning his guns my kid will bend your daughter over the couch for a quicky, just like I used to do (and probably you used to do you absolute ridiculous hypocrites).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.