Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Fast & Furious.

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by MartinRiggs1987, Sep 5, 2011.

1. MartinRiggs1987

Oct 24, 2009
    How do you think the stink from that ATF fiasco, is going to affect all of us, in our day-to-day gun buying and sales? Any way at all, or to early to tell?
  2. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    I will have no effect at all. It wasn’t done by one of us peons so there’s no way to spin it that it’s the “guns” fault. It’s a government agency so in the eyes of the Gummyment (law ?) they can do no wrong. The Gumyment never does! :upeyes: No one gets punished and business goes on as usual. :whistling:

Editorial: Was Fast And Furious A Gun-Control Plot?

ATF Manager says he shared Fast and Furious Info with White House
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2011

3. Markasaurus

Dec 13, 2009
    Similar to Obama's getting elected. A lot of people will assume it's just the way to back-door gun control (and there's no reason to think it isn't) and buy the guns they want NOW, thinking they may not be legally available soon.
    I bought my two AK's this year both after "F and F" went public. Since i live in California and you never know what anti-gun measure the dummies running our state (into the ground) are going to ram through next.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  4. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    If this gets big enough (it's still growing), we could even see a push to defund or dismantle the ATF, either in part or whole. This could really come to happen if Obama loses reelection, and Republicans gain control of the Senate.