Family Picture: Post your 10mm Toy(s) here

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by ModGlock17, Jul 22, 2011.

1. It is polished stainless. I think it may have to be a BBQ gun. It certainly shouts BLING to me.

I actually have another Delta Elite coming that I back ordered 6 months ago and forgot about. The LGS said it's here so I'm gonna buy it cuz I did order it. I just happened to buy 2 more while waiting.

Can't have too many of these boys anyway IMO.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. i really need to take more pix of my guns just because, but until then here is my meager list:
    G20.
    G29.
    Colt Delta Elite First Edition Stainless.

3. Mik

Mik
    Millennium Member

4. Mik

Mik
    Millennium Member

5. Mik

Mik
    Millennium Member

6. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Hey Mik, glad to see you posting, it's been a little while! Great guns pictures!

Did you get everything ironed out with your long slide G-20?

7. 21Carrier

21Carrier Until I Gota 29

Shadow, I'm really starting to like those S&W 10x6 series pistols. Which one is your favorite (as a shooter, not collector/sentimental/actual value)? I feel like if I were to go for one, I'd want the 1006 with the exposed/spurred hammer and safety lever. Do you like the shorter ones, or the full-size 5" ones best? Also, is it really true that only 151 1046s were made?! If so, you're a lucky dog! I bet that 1086 is pretty rare as well.

8. The OP didn't limit this to pistols so I'm including the MP5 10mm (clone):

EAA Witness Limited and G20:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coharie CA89-10:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Carrier, they are all special and all are very shootable. My favorite is the S&W1006. Very accurate out to a fair distance using the single action setup. The reason I suppose is because it was my first, early in 1990. I will say the the shorter barreled pistols do shoot well and are accurate they loose some of the ballistic potential due to the shorter barrels.

Now here is where things get unique, I have two Bar-Sto Match Grade conversion barrels that fit the 1006/1026/1046 5.00", one is chambered in 40S&W the other is in 9x25Dillon.

I have an order with Bad_Man_One (a retired Areo Space engineer over at the S&W Forum) who has taken on the process of making conversion barrels for the 10xx series in 5.00" and 4.25". He is doing a very special 6.00" barrel for me in 9x25Dillon, also a 5.00" 357Sig for the 1006/1026/1046 and a 40S&W and 357Sig at 4.25" to fit the 1066/1076/1086. This will add to the uniqueness of the collection to say the least!:cool:

10. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Kwesi, very nice MP5 Clone...:wow:

I passed my chance of getting one at a very good price from a fellow forum memeber...Still KICKING MY A55 for not buying it!:crying:

11. As long as it coughs 10mm.

... I'd like to see "out of the box" thinking, exposed to other manufacturers in addition to Gaston's products.

#34 ModGlock17, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  12. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

Mine....

[​IMG]

13. Ha! You like it enough to put Pearce grip on it.

14. Shadow: I know a dealer of Coharie's. He might have a 10 if your interested. PM me. I purchase all my clones as pistols then make her legal with my HK Registered Trigger Housing for select fire. Very manageable with that A2 stick & 5-6 round bursts. I know nothing about your 1066 line, nice! Are any double stack?

15. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Kwesi, the Smith & Wesson 10xx series of pistols are all single stack magazines, 9 rounders are the normal size + one in the pipe for 10 total. S&W did make extended length for Law Enforcement the 11 round and 15 round magazines.

About the Coharie's, I still consider getting one, but the budget for the my gun stuff is on hold for now, I appreciate your concern and offer to help!:thumbsup:

Maybe I can win the lottery! :whistling:

16. Shadow: I understand. If I can ever help just let me know.

17. Heres mine. Dan Wesson bobtail

Attached Files: