close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

False Flag Operations

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Glock20 10mm, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

2. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

I don't always agree with your posts, but I sure as hell respect you for presenting something like this in a responsible manner as food for thought rather than FACT like certain folks around here have developed as of late.

An interesting read to be certain.

3. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

An interesting read, to be sure. Thanks for the link.

"False Flag" operations are most definitely a part of politics and have been for centuries, but what some conspiracists tend to delude themselves with is the belief that literally ALL major disasters must somehow be "False Flags". Case in point, the essay's references to the 2004 tsunami somehow being such an operation.

Do governments the world over play dirty pool? Of course. Are the Rothschilds hiding in our pantry and are "Skull and Bones" members the cause of earthquakes, tsunamis and male pattern baldness?

NO.

4. Mushinto

Mushinto Master Member

I would hardly have any interest whatsoever in anything written by Deanna Spingola, the darling of the conspiracy nuts and anti-semites.

5. itstime

itstime

6. Kevin108

Kevin108 file_id.diz

I guess false flag ops in this country go back to the Boston Tea Party?

7. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Probably as far back as the first pilgrims at Plymouth Rock... who knows. While many will write this off as just crazy talk, there is a lot of truth to it. More comes out as time passed about WWII and how we got into it for real. Not just what we have been told but what has been documented and sealed by our own government. I think with a history of covert and illicit activity more people would be less trusting of the government. :dunno: At least ask hard questions and not back down with the canned answers.

8. INJoker

INJoker Simply Charming

Elvis didn't do no drugs...

9. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

10. Patchman

Patchman Florist

The article/author could be a continuing False Flag operation. :dunno:

Lenin died in 1924. Did people in 1924 (or pre-1924) referred to WWI as WWI or as the First World War?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  11. Inyo Tim

Inyo Tim Senior Moment

"World War" or "Great War".

12. treeline

treeline

Pretty bad article, in my opinion. The evidence they provide to prove the events mentioned were false flags is meager at best. The author made some serious charges with no evidence, most obviously that recent terrorist activity, including 9/11, were false flags. Where is the proof that these events were false flags? Is it point 6, a recollection of a speech given by a pediatrician the author claims is an 'insider'?

Even the line items fall very short of proof. Item 1 can be immediately dismissed - we don't need permission or good reason to travel. I'm unaware of under-the-skin radio devices having been developed for each individual. Number 4 is equally false - aren't you a smallholder yourself, G20?

The other points have equally valid explanations other than deliberate policy by some nefarious group. Do we have more car accidents because some group wants to create a feeling of insecurity or because many more people drive cars?

I won't argue that false flag events haven't been used to shape public opinion. That article is hardly compelling though, and Mushintos comment about the author are valid. To be frank there's a whiff of anti-ZOG raving about the article and its sources.

13. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

I think the .gov has "some" control over the weather. I am sure there is several federally grant funded programs somewhere working on controlling the weather. This is why we have streaks of sever storms more often now. Can't prove it but I believe it.

14. simotek

simotek

I believe there are many false flags, however I always have to stop reading when people start saying .gov is controlling the weather. I think that's a little extreme.

15. Patchman

Patchman Florist

Last few months, Iran has been socked with crazy rain. Their religious/political leaders have been blaming all that rain on the U.S.gov, saying how the U.S. has a secret weapon to cause all the flooding there.

Of course, America's mid-west has been facing severe drought and WHY the U.S.gov has not applied some of that weather technology here, I don't know.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  16. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

There's a convincing argument to be made that FDR knew about the Pearl Harbor attack in advance and deliberately let it happen to get us in the fight.

The book "Infamy" by Pulitzer Prize winning Historian John Toland makes a VERY powerful argument to that effect, and backs it up with mountains of evidence.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  17. silentpoet

silentpoet

That is a good point. What do you attribute to malice and what to incompetence?

18. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

Regarding FDR and Pearl Harbor?

I tend to think that it was a comedy of errors on a Shakespearean scale, but I am very open to what Toland has to say. We had broken the Japanese "Purple Code" as well as another diplomatic code that the Japanese were using to send messages to their embassies worldwide. We also intercepted the infamous "East Wind Rain" message in advance of the attack, and the Office of Naval Intelligence KNEW what that message meant - it was an order for the Japanese Embassy in Washington to start burning all official papers because war was being declared on America by the Emperor.

That message alone should have put every ship we had in the Pacific Fleet to sea.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  19. silentpoet

silentpoet

Well I was talking in more general terms about conspiracy theories, but I do appreciate your thoughts on Pearl Harbor specifically. I mean it is hard for me to believe our government is competent enough to carry out most of the conspiracy theories floating around.

20. Cooper

Cooper

I would LOVE to see some proof of that.

I have no doubt that there are false flag actions throughout history. But the thing is, what can the citizenry do about it? Imagine that the 9/11 truthers are corrected, and .gov was behind the attacks. Why wouldn't a government who killed 3000 of its own civilians for political reasons silence the truthers? Even if it allowed them to continue for reasons of disinformation, or to avoid martyrs, what makes the truthers think they will be effective against a force like that?

Government control of the weather? No. The infrastructure required would be so massive as to prevent secrecy. Furthermore, such power would be much more useful for domestic economic gain than offensive military strategy.

Finally, the Pearl Harbor thing is something I struggle with. I'm not an FDR fan, and I do think they should have known it was coming. If nothing else, it was a case of gross incompetence.

HOWEVER . . . our success in WWII solidified our place as the most powerful nation in history, and kept the world from falling to communism. What if PH was indeed a conspiracy . . . and what if the conspirators were RIGHT?