close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

FA deed of sale

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by saki1611, Jun 23, 2007.

1. saki1611

saki1611 BOG's #1611

Sep 16, 2006
    Philippines
    anyone here has a file in store a copy of fa deed of sale format? please pm me a copy, or post it here for future reference of other BOG's. thanks a lot!

2. Hi Deenoh,

Can you assist in transfer of ownership of an FA? Can you advise me or pm me what docs I need to effect this? One of my toys will be saying goodbye...

3. saki1611

saki1611 BOG's #1611

Sep 16, 2006
    Philippines
    thanks deenoh!

4. gatmig

gatmig

Dec 11, 2005
    Philippines
    hi,
    the docs needed to sell an FA are the Deed of Sale and Affidavit of Absolute Ownership? Dalawa lang ba?

Thanks

5. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    Seller: Deed of Sale, Affidavit, Stencil of Firearm, Copy of the License of the Unit to be sold

Buyer: Drug Test, Neuro, DI, Gun Safety Seminar, Local Clearances, Certificate of Employment (for private employees), ITR, Financial Statements, Business permit (for businessmen)

6. gatmig

gatmig

Dec 11, 2005
    Philippines
    Thanks Deenoh! by the way, you don't need to surrender to the buyer the actual FA license? only a xerox copy will do for him to begin processing his application for change of ownership?

7. If im not mistaken, we need to surrender the license to FED...Tama ba Deenoh?

8. romram

romram

Apr 1, 2004
    As per FED requirements for transfer of FA,
    Original Firearm license (card or yellow copy approved form) must be surrender to FED together with other requirements.

9. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    You can keep the card if you want. But if you want you can also surrender it. Seller's decision. But as far as we're concerned, we just require a copy of the license.

10. gatmig

gatmig

Dec 11, 2005
    Philippines
    for selling an FA, is this the proper & legal procedure?

1. Seller provides Deed of Sale, Affidavit, & FA License card to buyer.
    2. Buyer begins processing transfer in Crame while seller still holds on to the FA
    3. Once transfer forms are approved, seller can transfer physical ownership of FA

In your regular FA sales transactions, when do you require payment? Upon agreement or upon pysical transfer of FA to buyer?

11. Any one knows what is contained in the "General Order No. 7-B dated 17 January 1973" in relation to a transfer of firearm ownership? This is contained in the affidavit of ownership of an FA, so I guess, if I'm selling, just wanna make sure that whatever affidavit I undertake, I truly understand.