close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Eyewitnesses talk about inside Sandy Hook Elementary

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by RussP, Jan 30, 2013.

1. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

One of my good friends is 64 years old. He's a Vietnam vet and retired Philadelphia Detective. He told me once before that he could never get use to seeing children hurt or worst.

2. frank4570

frank4570

A head full of bad wiring. His mom told a babysitter, "Never turn your back on him." I think that pretty much sums up his life.
    He was too dangerous/crazy to have guns around. He should have been locked up.

3. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

If I had a child like that at home the last thing I would do is take him to the range or leave him with access to a weapon. I blame the mother more then him. He was a frigging nut job but the mother had no excuse. Those kids died because his mother was a irresponsible parent:steamed:

4. Gray_Rider

Gray_Rider

But somehow this is the NRA's fault??!!! :steamed:

More liberal Gracie Allen illogical logic. If a pump shotgun was used they STILL would go after "assault weapons", hi cap magazines and semi auto pistols. It's never about crime control, it's about CONTROL.

Never let a good tragedy go to waste....

Gray_Rider

5. Gallium

Gallium CLM

Unfortunately, if you are exposed to anything enough in life, your systems adjust, and it does become a part of the mosaic. :sad:

I am speaking from experience, not some dude behind a keyboard who read something in a book.

If you don't believe me, ask anyone who served in the Haitian Police, especially under Duvalier.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  6. Lior

Lior GUNS=FREEDOM

Sodding awful.