close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

eye protection/prescription lens

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by paltic, Nov 29, 2004.

1. paltic

paltic

Sep 11, 2003
    mga Docs,
    nais ko po sanang humingi ng inyong suggestions re: good eye protection with clip-on RX lens.. may nakita ako na gawa ng ESS...ok po ba ang gayun?...any other good/quality designs.

Thank you po.

2. Dusty Rhoads

Dusty Rhoads

Nov 17, 2004
    قسطنط
    I used to live in Mindanao and speak Ilongo, Wari Wari and Cebunao.

3. julianz

julianz toxic master

Sep 24, 2003
    sand castle
    good for you ,i dont;f

just want to ask where in the Mid East are you from, state side or Mid east as in Sand dunes and Camels.

Im in the mid east K.S.A.

paltic im not an MD but since i posted try these sites
    http://www.rudyprojectusa.com/products/sunglasses/rxinsert.htm check
    http://www.carrerasport.com/eng/carrera.html check the igor sight

both are easily available in PI

4. riddler

riddler

Jan 19, 2001
    ===> Cebuano <=== ;f

Welcome Kabayan!

5. gunfool

gunfool

Aug 23, 2004
    makati
    Do you mean waray-waray? Actually am from Samar so I speak waray.

6. Dusty Rhoads

Dusty Rhoads

Nov 17, 2004
    قسطنط
    Yes, you are right "Waray-Waray". I can speak it but not spell it. I also used to live in Western Samar, Catbalogon to be exact. Many years ago.

7. gunfool

gunfool

Aug 23, 2004
    makati
    Been there twice when I was in high school. I think that was a fiesta celebration or could be a big cockfight. I lived in Basey Samar by the way. It's part of western samar but the nearest town (about 15 mins drive) to Tacloban from Samar. So most people from Basey used to go Tacloban instead of Catbalogan. Welcome by the way.:)

8. My father was born and raised in Catbalogan. Never been there myself. I once crossed the San Juanico Bridge to the Samar side just to be able to say I had set foot on Samar soil; but it was getting dark and the soldiers said there were NPA about, so we recrossed the bridge.

Poor Samar - the third largest island in the Philippines, after Luzon and Mindanao - but so undeveloped.

9. gunfool

gunfool

Aug 23, 2004
    makati
    Di na rin masyadong active ang NPA doon sir at saka walang problema para sa akin at wala naman akong atraso. Yeah I agree with you Samar is really undeveloped. Two years back I travel by land putsa di ko na uulitin daig ko pa nakipagrestling sa sakit ng katawan.

10. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
    ngayon ko lang nakita thread na ito . . . hijackers!;a ;e ;a ;e welcome to BOG dusty rhoads. ;c

paltic : i'm not familiar with the brand you posted but a number of BOGs are fond of rudy projects, you may want to give it a try. i think kristiansen is using the rx at may RP din sina eyecutter, batangueno, mcoliver, etc