Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Express Police Supply

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Sam Spade, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    Anyone had any dealings with them? Anything to know?
  2. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

I don't go often, but I tend to deal with them in person. I have had no problems there. Atmosphere is OK, and they seem customer service oriented at the store site.

3. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    Some minor backorder issues, but the price was right and the item was correct. (Safariland duty holster)
  4. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    I bought a couple of things from them. Quick ship. Nothing remarkable, just a plain-jane transaction.
  5. Narc1911

Narc1911 Anchora Salutis

Jun 8, 2007
    I won't order from them any more. They dragged their heels on a return and tried to charge a "restocking fee" when they sent the wrong item. Eventually I got it worked out, but they were too much of a nut ache to order from.
  6. SamRudolph

Nov 19, 2010
    I had no problems. Price was good, gun shipped fast.
  7. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    Never any problems, however they were easier to deal with when they were a smaller company. They're in one or maybe two day ship range for me and they usually have fairly low prices and some sort of shipping promo going on. Their website has the illusion of looking well put together, but is really kind of a pain to navigate some times and a lot of item descriptions are wrong or incomplete.
  8. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    Pretty much my experience with them as well. I haven't ordered anything lately, mostly because of how much of a pain the website is to navigate.
  9. toddmog

May 28, 2007
    Their new webpage looks decent, but the majority of items you click on are out of stock. Like Hack, I usually just deal with them in person since I'm about 30 mins away. Or better yet, since my wife works in the area, I send her on her lunch break to get what I need. She doesn't mind because it helps the bank account if she gets what I need instead of me getting what I need and what I want.
  10. tpr7304

Jan 1, 2006
    I have made several purchases from them with no problems. Shipping was pretty fast too.
  11. whiskerz

Mar 30, 2000
    ,ga. usa
    back orders never showed up but I did not get charged . I got some deals out of the clearance section
  12. PinkoCommie

PinkoCommie Unusual Member

Ordered from them twice. Both times for items I needed kinda fast. Both times they claimed to have them in stock. Both times they hosed me.

For non-local stuff, I like GT Distributors. They have always done exactly what I would expect, for a good price.
  13. Wood

Feb 7, 2006
    Just wanted to say thank you for the support everyone.

To address the navigation issue, it is 100% valid complaint and we are aware of it. This is why we tore it down and built a new one from scratch. I can say I am personally working on it everyday and comments or suggestions are always welcomed, either here or directly to me at I can say over the last couple of years we have went through some major changes and we feel we are better for it, not a dis at all in regards to not selling new LE Glocks anymore. We have learned a lot from past experiences, both positive and negative, and continue to strive to be better in every aspect of our business.

We are not perfect 100% of the time but we do try our best and will admit our faults. Again thank you for the support and feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.

14. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

Mar 14, 2005
    This was my problem. Twice their website has shown an item in stock so I ordered it. When I got my confirmation email the status was backordered "call for details". Both times it was 4-6 weeks before my item would ship.

I cancelled both orders. BTW this was after the change to OMB. Before that I never had a problem with them. I was told their warehouse is no longer on site so there are more communication issues, and fewer items are kept in stock. This is what the lady I talked to on the phone said atleast.

They also do not describe their holster fit codes as well as needed. My issue was I needed a holster for a P226. Safariland always specifies whether the holster is for railed or non-railed Sigs, or lists the serial number range for the holster fit code. EPS did not specify this on the holster descriptions.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  15. DaBurna

Jun 8, 2008
    Bama Boy
    Good company... Great Deals!!
  16. They are my source for boots and 5.11 gear and clothing.
  17. rookie1

Mar 3, 2009
    If I need something within a few days I wont even shop around I just go there as it only takes a day or two to arrive if ordered before 3pm or around that time. Never had anything backordered yet.
  18. pal2511

Sep 15, 2002
    Never had a problem with last minute back order because I call to make sure its in stock before ordering. Really the only negative experience I had was waiting in line since 2 in the morning for their door buster event or whatever it was called. I got a cheap duty bag with a ton of trinkets that were supposed to be worth hundreds. Most of the stuff is in my closet and it's useless. All it was basically is free samples from various vendors. Also waited in line and when it opened they didnt even give us was first come first serve for the

Wish they sold Glocks still though :)