close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Explosive device on gas line?

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by jdavionic, Aug 11, 2011.

1. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
  2. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    I thought I read about this like 2-3 days ago but they said it happened yesterday.

:popcorn:

3. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Sep 10, 2008
    Nowhereville, USA
    This issue with bombs on gas and oil lines came up a few years ago. Whether the government actually did something to monitor this is unknown......I doubt it!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  4. poodleshooter1

poodleshooter1

May 3, 2005
    They increased the welfare and section 8 handouts...oh, wait...:steamed:

5. Mr.Pliskin

Mr.Pliskin

Apr 10, 2009
    TX
    Hey, whats wrong with welfare and handouts. I'm on welfare and food stamps and its not bad at all, I dont even have to have a job anymore. I get to spend all my time at home playing nintendo and rooting through my neighbors cars when they leave them unlocked.

Oh by the way, my car ran out of gas, and.... my kids hungry, and.... I have to buy some diapers for my other sick kid, soooooo can you spare a few bucks:supergrin:

OT Out of some of the things I've heard of them call "explosives" I'd be interested in what this "explosive device with a timer" really is. Anyone loose a Saco on the pipe over there?