close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Excellent Mossberg 930SPX Disassembly Vid

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by pkdmslf, Sep 10, 2011.

1. pkdmslf

pkdmslf

Mar 1, 2009
    Aridzona
  2. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Tacticool brah!

Jan 16, 2010
    dude mixflip is our resident video and also M930SPX person - not only does he make awesome vids he happens to also make awesome 930 SPX vids, just hit him up

3. mdfd

mdfd

Sep 29, 2006
    yup - mixflip is a good guy in my book! pretty good resource on AR's as well!

4. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    Hey thanks guys, where do I send your endorsement checks lol.

Pete from the Armory channel is a good guy. I am a subscriber of his channel and I freakin love his gun collection. I watched his AK47 Polytech type 56 (with the folding bayonet) videos multiple times. Dang it I want that gun!!! I only wish he had more videos of him shooting his collection?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  5. pkdmslf

pkdmslf

Mar 1, 2009
    Aridzona
    Didn't mean to leave mixflip's vids out. His vids were the first ones I had seen and I have them downloaded and saved for future reference. I keep all the good info I can find... I might need it. Oh, and thanks mixflip for your vids they gave me more confidence in taking my 930SPX apart.

6. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast
    i cant stand that guy in the vid posted hes a total ******bag! mixflip is where its at