Excellent info... refutes ANYTHING that Peirs Morgan says

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Lord, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Lord

Lord Senior Member

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8D8b51EwrI"]Piers Morgan's Anti-gun Argument Destroyed in 4 Minutes by Ben Swann - YouTube[/ame]

Very well done on the stats too..

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Bet Piers doesn't even mention this. It does nothing to further his agenda, which is popularity. He doesn't care about guns, he only cares about his popularity. Popularity is money in the media and he is all about making more money for himself.

3. Piers Morgan is just trying to emulate the anti-matter version of Bill O'Reilly. No amount of common sense can ever penetrate.

#3 Alizard, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  4. Piers Morgan's ratings have been literally at the bottom of his show’s category for a long time and his replacement is being discussed at CNN. He is desperate to find an issue that can raise his ratings so that he can keep his job. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I refuse to watch or listen to anything that he says. My opinion of this British twit is below contempt. He is a Brit, what else would one expect from him other than to be against our Second Amendment and our way of life.<o:p></o:p>

RJ<o:p></o:p>

5. Lord

Lord Senior Member

Personally, I think he should GTFO of the US. he's not even a citizen here, so he HAS NO SAY!

6. Notice the Piers avoids comparisons of the U.S. and Mexico with its much harsher gun control laws.

7. Great information. Though, I still would like to know the UK overall homicide rate per 100k residents.