Evolution? Impossible!

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by JBnTX, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3EAfgrRjbs"]Evolution? Impossible! - YouTube[/ame]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

What the heck are you doing? You don't have the balls to stay in this debate that you're starting and you know it. You and every single other science denier here chicken out of the tough question every time. Ready to actually think it through this time?

OK. The video itself even admits that small genetic change happens. There's your new genetic information. Now what stops it from changing too much and at what point does that happen? You're not an exact clone of your parents so where did that new genetic information come from?

3. JBnTX you love being made a fool of over and over again don't you? You know Animal Mother, Gunhaver, and Geko are going to destroy you on this. You simply do not possess to intellect to debate them on this topic. No one in this forum does.

4. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

#6 Gunhaver, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012

5. I know that!

I just love dragging you Godless heathens out into the light for all to see.

:poke:

6. Your video is lying. You believe it. Sounds like Satan has tricked you. How unfortunate for your soul.

http://www.theistic-evolution.com/new-genetic-information.shtml
    All your claims against the Theory of Evolution have been refuted. That would tell you something if only you could take those blinders off.

7. Japle

Japle John, Viera, Fl

JB comes up with nonsense, gets challenged, makes up answers, gets called on it and then runs away until he has another dumb idea. Then he starts another thread.

This is just the latest load of you-know-what.

8. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_catfish

Pretty clear evidence for evolution right here in one specimen. I actually had a semi-creationist friend of mine try to use them (walking catfish) as evidence against evolution, because we havn't seen them evolve since, lmao... I had to sit down and catch my breath after that one.

9. In case you haven't noticed (and you probably haven't, you're rather adept at missing the obvious) we "Godless heathens" rather enjoy "dragging" ourselves "out into the light for all to see." Not really needing a lot of help from you.

Adorable video though.:wavey:

10. Animal Mother

Animal Mother Not Enough Gun

It isn't the proponents of science who are exposed when you do things like this.

11. Since no one here is hiding in the shadows, how are dragging anyone into the light?

12. JB, are you really so simple minded that you accept cartoon drivel as scientific analysis?
    Your cute little video seems to place a lot of emhasis on assertions that evolution cannot be "fact" because there is no "observable, testable, repeatable evidence of life from non-life, or the addition of genetic material from one generation to successive generations.

It is reassuring to know that you apparently believe in the validity of basic scientific analysis for establishing scientific "facts". Observation, testablity and repeatablity of results is essential to scientific proof.

Perhaps you can share with us some observable, testable, repeatable evidence of the existence of your god? I would love to hear it......... Or in the alternative, to hear you admit that there is none. (oh, and "faith" has nothing to do with proof). And please don't think quoting verses from the Bible, or the Quran or the Karma Sutra for that matter, will hold any scientific relevance.

13. I hope you know that people like you are the reason the Republican Party has died on the national level.

Enjoy being the cause of your own (and unfortunately our) downfall.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#15 RyanBDawg, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  14. Of course he is..

#16 RyanBDawg, Dec 31, 2012
  15. When your world is 6000 years old your mind is not developed enough to understand the concept of TIME.

But all your problems are solved with imaginary super beings. How easy.

16. All you wind up accomplishing is shinning a glaring light on how badly educated you are. Not to mention how petty and small minded.

17. You guys forget that we have a much bigger audience than you can imagine. An audience that you deny the very existence of.

And he is taking notes.

#19 JBnTX, Dec 31, 2012
  18. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Great - back to "I don't understand science, so it can't be true." That's always a good argument.:upeyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.