close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Europe gives itself 'World’s #1 Dad' award

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by GAFinch, Oct 13, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    They have become a joke. They gave the award to Obama for being the first black kid in school.

2. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    That was ridiculous, but Arafat getting a Peace Prize takes the cake.

3. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    The place could implode within the next year.

Whatever the Nobel committee does, OPPOSITE!

4. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    If he were alive, I wonder what Alfred Nobel would think about how politicized his legacy has become?

5. He would probably stop feeling bad about his invention of dynamite.

6. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    The Nobel Prize has long ago degenerated to the level of the Academy Awards ceremony in Hollywood. Just a liberal back-slapping contest.
    :grouphug:

7. AF-Odin

AF-Odin

Oct 12, 2007
    Central Texas
    What really frosts me is that they give the award to the EU for keeping peace sionce 1945. WTF about the literally millions of US Army/AF/Navy/ Marines that have spent time watching and waiting and yes, deterring aggression in Europe since May 1945 through right now! Americans have died along the borders of the former Soviet Union and its satellites to give Europe peace and what do they do with it? Riot, ***** about America, turn western civilization over to a bunch of 15th century radical muslims.........

This year and every year, the Nobel Peace Prize needs to go to the US Service Men and Women who have lived JFK's go anywhere, bear any burden, pay any price to secure freedom for all people!

Sorry, my rant mose went into overdrive.

8. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

No need for apology........

I don't see the EU doing anything but giving lip service to the concept of peace.

The one thing I do know, is that the only thing that truly promotes peace, is strength. Diplomacy is such a dismal failure, but it will probably never lose it's vogue appeal to those who haven't been mugged yet. You can't reason with oppression......the ONLY way to deal with it, is to defeat it.

I'm for the US withdrawing completely from Europe.......and for that matter, everywhere we are not appreciated, and are exploited.

ooc

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  9. Ringo S.

Ringo S.

Jun 12, 2010
    You forgot about bombing of Serbia in 1998.