Estate 9mm any good

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by Monte4283, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Like everyone else I'm having a hard time finding 9mm ammo anywhere. Was at my LGS today and they had a bunch of this Estate 9mm in stock. Have never heard of it, And can't find many reviews of in online. From what I could find it looks like it's made by Federal. Does anybody have any experiance with it.

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

3. Put 500 rounds of it thru my 23 without any issues.

4. It's Fed. Champion as sold at Walmart. The need to "disguise" the name should tell you something, i.e., same weak crap.

5. Thanks pert, I think I'll go back tomorrow and pick up a box(they have a 1 box limit on target ammo :steamed:) and try it.

6. I shoot a lot of Federal champion with no issues, so if it's the same then I'm good with that.

7. rhyx

I've put about 100 rounds of this through my G19. No problems.

8. Gregoire G

Platinum Member

This is what they sell at the indoor range we go to. We have had good luck with it also.

9. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Wow. Disguised ammo from Federal . . . . . .

10. All of my 9mm guns shoot federal way better than WWB and as well as the Rem green stuff.
    I really like the red Fed Champion stuff!
    What are the head stamp markings? FC? Or something else?
    Thanks.

#9 Ceapea, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  11. I've shot a bunch of it with no problems. I wouldnt hesitate to buy it for the plinking.

12. F C 9mmLuger

13. Out of curiousity, I looked at a box of Estate 12 ga. shells today and noticed it is imported by Federal but made in France. Cheddite I am sure as they are the largest maker of shotshells on the World.