close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Eric Holder on Brainwashing the Americian People

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by James Dean, Mar 18, 2012.

1. kensteele

kensteele

Aug 3, 2003
    Leawood, KS
    He said "change the way young people think about guns." He said it half a dozen times. He also said "brainwash" kids with an anti-gun message to stop them from believing what they are saturated with which is guns are cools, guns are not serious, guns are toys, guns are to be admired. He said something about teach them to not fear the gun and report gun crimes or something blah blah blah like that, nonsense.

Clearly this is a cover for his real intent which is to disarm adults from the constitutional rights to bear arms and use firearms for self-protection. I see those commercials and adverts all over the TV for decades now and they have been there since 1995 when he said this, he is seriously trying to wipe out guns from law-abiding citizens all across America.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012

2. James Dean

James Dean

Jan 31, 2010
    East of Eden
    Your are 100% right. If you or I sold guns to the Mexico we would be in Jail. He let it happen.

3. jb1911

jb1911

Sep 21, 2011
    Him AND his boss.

4. NH Trucker

NH Trucker Needs coffee...

May 4, 2009
    Concord, NH
    And people still believe that the Obama administration isn't against the Second Amendment. If they weren't, this clown wouldn't be the AG of the US.

5. Jason D

Jason D INFRINGED Silver Member Millennium Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Mivonks, MI
    Someday he will be called to pay for his sins.
    I just wish it was in a court of law.

6. Caver 60

Caver 60

Jun 12, 2007
    Midwest
    The schools have already been sending this message for a generation or two with their zero tolerance policy.

As I said in another thread a few weeks ago, a couple more generations and we will have a generation willing to chuck all their gun rights, and probably most other rights as well. Scary stuff.

7. tim12232

tim12232 Pistolero

Aug 15, 2011
    midwest
    He is pure trash, not worth listening to "except for this, good find".
    I hope that for all the wrong he has done that he has to answer for it and pay for it in a court of law.

8. I would only hope that the good parents in this country recognize what is going on in our school systems and teach their children the truth and the values that made this country what it is before the changes take place that this administration is pushing for.
    It is a never ending fight and requires all of us to stay vigilant and do our parts such as teaching our children properly.

9. Brian Lee

Brian Lee Drop those nuts

Jul 28, 2008
    Up a tree.
    Anybody got any ideas on how we can brainwash Eric Holder?

It certainly seems his brain does need a serious washing anyway......
    Horribly stupid thoughts in that mans head.

10. Jason D

Jason D INFRINGED Silver Member Millennium Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Mivonks, MI
    I have antibacterial soap.

There is absolutely no comment about the need for a stryker saw.
    I can't stress that enough!

11. Nutt66

Nutt66

Jan 24, 2012
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012