Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Eric, Glocktalk Mobile?

Discussion in 'Update/Upgrade Info Forum' started by fit4christfit4life, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Davegrave

Davegrave Dapper Dan

Sep 1, 2005
    NW IN
    Man, Eric is avoiding this thread like the plague. :rofl:
    Between all the other stuff on the site and the new mailing program/spam haters, he's gotta be scrolling past this one and just closing his eyes and screaming "Leave me alone!, I'll get to you soon!"

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  2. So just went by & it appears that they have some beta BB apps. After only a quick scan of the site, it appears they have two different apps, & I figure you go by your OS # to determine which you are to download.

I have determined that I need to update my OS on my 8300 before I can get in the game. Anybody else try this yet? If so, able to pull up GT?

3. AngryBassets

AngryBassets Jagenden Übel

I just found out about taptalk on another forum...this would be awesome...
  4. Mlang2000

Apr 18, 2010
    Take a good look at Forum Runner. I use 2 sites that use it. It costs less, loads quicker, runs faster, and doesn't have any of the stability issues that Tapatalk does. Plus it has push notification.
  5. Notrega

Sep 8, 2005
  6. WellArmedSheep

WellArmedSheep NRA Member

Apr 5, 2006
    I just navigated through all four pages of this thread from my Blackberry 9650, and while it was doable, it was a pain to scroll side to side to read complete posts. A mobile version would be great!

And to those recommending purchasing a iPhone or thanks. I'd rather have a real keyboard, and have to be able to use my phone for an entire day without having to charge it.
  7. AggiePhil

AggiePhil ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nov 21, 2004
    How's this for a real keyboard? :cool: