close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Epic fail

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jp3975, Apr 17, 2012.

1. jp3975

jp3975

Nov 13, 2008
    Texarkana, Tx
    So I was arguing with a liberal about ows and tea party.

I was telling him all about how ows committed numerous crimes and was a scourge on society with examples, and how tea party generally broke no laws, was peaceful, went home at night, cleaned up after themselves, got permits/permission, etc.

He keeps saying tea partiers have been arrested and theyre no different than ows...save ows was what the country needed.

He lays this on me.

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/10/25/over-2400-tea-partiers-arrested/

Reading the headline, I was getting ready to concede to his point.

But it turned out he used google to find something to support his assertion and it was a parody saying "What if it where the tea party instead of ows."

I learned awful things about ows I didnt even know.

He tried to evade when I called him out on it and presented me with a link to one tea partier who was arrested at her home for dealing drugs.

Still thinks ows is great even after i made him read his own article.:rofl:

Have a look at the link. It's interesting and links to about 25 headlines of crazy things owsers have done.

2. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    [​IMG]

That is too precious...! [​IMG]

The fact that it was a page from the conservative Heritage Foundation (of which I am a proud member) should have been a clue to the leftist with whom you were arguing.

Great story...