close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

EOW:Oregon Department of Corrections

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Ajon412, Nov 30, 2011.

1. http://www.officer.com/news/10455257/off-duty-oregon-corrections-officer-slain

http://www.odmp.org/officer/21036-correctional-officer-buddy-ray-herron

Rest in Peace, Brother....:fallenofficer:

2. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    My sympathies to the family and friends.

Death to the suspect.

3. IGotIt

IGotIt No Demlibtards

Aug 20, 2011
    On The Edge
    Sorry to hear that. Prayers go to the family, friends, and coworkers. R.I.P.

4. Some very appropriate comments on O.com about piss poor politicians, lenient judges, and sleeping jurors.

Godspeed, CO.

5. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    [​IMG]

Prayers...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  6. Newcop761

Newcop761 CLM

Jan 29, 2001
    In Existential Crisis
    :fallenofficer: RIP Brother and condolences to the rest of the officers at EOCI.

Gov. **** for brains has violated the will of Oregon's voters and won't let a POS like this be put down.

7. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

My prayers concerning this situation. I know it is hard for the fellow officers, of course for his family members. May the officer rest in peace, and may the suspect receive his due for his crimes. :fallenofficer:

8. p.d.

p.d.

Aug 4, 2009
    Dry Ridge, Kentucky
    I hope there is a special place in Heaven for the pure of heart who die while trying to help their fellow man. RIP.

9. RIP Officer Herron. Condolences to your family.

Officer Herron's willingness to stop and help out someone who he believed to be a stranded motorist is a testament to his desire to help those in need of help. So it's not surprising he entered the public safety profession.

10. scottydl

scottydl

May 31, 2005
    The Middle
    I hope they still have the death penalty in Oregon. There is no better case for it than a situation like this. Thanks for serving, Officer Herron.

:fallenofficer: