Glock Talk banner

Enter All Jeepers!

29K views 104 replies 73 participants last post by  TheBigCroaker 
#1 ·
Let me see what kinda Jeep's all you glockaholics have on here!

Specs on the mods as well!

I'll upload some pics and post mine shortly.

#2 ·
1997 Jeep grand Cherokee, paid $1500 for it.

3/8" thick diff covers
31" BFG all terrain T/A's

otherwise stock, and when Jeep says trail rated, they mean it.

Video of me and a few friends having fun:
[ame="http://youtu.be/6uIipcxLCI0"]http://youtu.be/6uIipcxLCI0[/ame]

It also works as a toy carrier :supergrin:

#4 ·
ive had a few in the past and now that im in a better job, i am actively searching for a good TJ right now. would prefer an LJ but havent seen a single one for sale.

had a 93 Grand Cherokee with a budget boost and 31s, an 03 grand cherokee limited with a v8 that stayed mostly stock, a 2000 XJ on 31s and an 87 YJ with a SBC on 38s.

hopefully the next TJ or LJ will end up on 35s with long arms.

#7 ·
mine is an '03 TJ sport. it has a bit over 63,000 miles on it.

it just took a beating by tennis ball sized hail, and i am waiting on the body shop and insurance to quit bickerin' so i can get it fixed. i had hail stones go through the back window and the top itself.

this pic was taken on the lot, the day i bought it. it is very dirty, now.

i love it, it is like part of the family.

#11 ·
These are my two jeeps that Ive had. (I miss them both:crying:) '93 YJ with the straight six. I threw on some BF Goodrich All terrains and called it good. I had to put in a new 5 speed transmission. It had some electrical issues that left me stranded a few times. I had to get rid of that. So, I traded it in for this 2000 TJ. 3" suspension lift and 33" BF Goodrich All-Terrains. I liked that jeep, but I made the mistake of buying a TJ with a 4 speed automatic. Plus it vibrated pretty bad when I hit the gas due to no S.Y.E. installed with the lift. Well it to was my primary vehicle so I just had to get rid of it. I learned alot about what I want in a jeep by owning these two, so next time I'll know for sure what to get. Plus I will never own a jeep as a primary vehicle.

#13 · (Edited)

That is a 1990 Wrangler (and a 68 Charger) in the background.

You want to learn an interesting fact... JEEP was first used by Willys-Overland on the model MB in 1944.

Where was it found... on the head.

Willys MB late-war (1944-45) casting # 639660C Willys and Jeep cast on head.

Prior to 1944 only Willys was cast into the head. Early war heads had neither marking.

Almost forgot... this particular model of MB had a factory installed AM TCS radio... the first in a jeep.

#15 ·
02 Grand Cherokee, 4X4, 4.7 and bone stock. Been gettin a lot of work done it lately. I'm doing all of it by the book (service manual). Heater core, fuel pump and filter, tires, brakes, needs a radiator now and a W/S. Removed the seat covers and washed em in the laundry...awesome, like new. If you try it, use the delicate cycle. Also have an 06 H3 and an 05 GMC 4X4 Diesel Crew DRW. Yeah, I like stuff that can cover more than tarmac.

#17 · (Edited)
'03 TJ and an '07' JKU

The TJ:

The JK:

I've had the TJ for about 5.5 yrs now and the JK for about a year. Love them both. Just adding tires to the JK this weekend.... quick way to part with $2k!!

#22 ·
'04 Grand Cherokee WJ. 4.7L H.O. Quadra-Drive. I ponied up for some Cooper Discoverer A/T3's recently, and they've been excellent all terrain tires. Beach sand and mud have proven no match (yet).

#26 · (Edited)
going to pick up my new jeep tomorrow evening, new to me at least. 1971 CJ5! going to be a sweet build project. the pics i have seen look really good but i know the motor is seized, factory 4 cylinder 3 speed. but im getting it in a trade for a Smith and wesson bodyguard 38!!! I'm stoked. :cool:

i actually just bought an 05 mustang GT 3 months ago after debating mustang gt and jeep TJ wrangler. now i pretty well have both, at least a jeep and a gt :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.