close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

EMS discout - how many?

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by tully_mars, Jun 19, 2007.

1. tully_mars

tully_mars SAR Tech

Apr 8, 2004
    Alabama
    If you purchase Glocks through your LE dealer with your id, how many can you get in a year? 2? unknown?

TM

2. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Jun 16, 2007
    Waco, Texas
    Never thought about it. I guess it might depend on state laws . I'm sure too many would catch the eyes of the ATF or some gov't agency.

3. tully_mars

tully_mars SAR Tech

Apr 8, 2004
    Alabama
    I really meant did Glock put a limit on it.

Thanks

TM

4. medic8350

medic8350

Oct 10, 2001
    wv
    you can get only one of each model in a year

5. fatboy148

fatboy148

Mar 8, 2007
    "you can get only one of each model in a year"

Actually I purchased , 2 - 36's and then 2 - 21sf's so I know that statement is not correct. On the order form from Glock it does how ever say: "Limit Order To Two Pistols". I "believe" that statement is referring to two pistols per form and not two pistols per individual officer.

6. grfd600

grfd600

Apr 9, 2007
    Arizona
    Here in Arizona we can get LEO pricing with FF ID. I am a FF in Tucson and bought a G27 and a 22 blue label for $420. Put night sights on both, so it increased them by $100.

Anyway all the dealer does is make a photo copy of my drivers license, FF ID and CCW and 5 minutes of paper work Im out the door.

BTW I asked what the "profit" was for him (the dealer) and he said he makes $20. So he gets them for $399 after shipping and what not. He said its really like $392 but there is a charge from the Arizona warehouse. Also note that his "discounted" price to civilians is $490.....still a very good price considering that even Sportsmans Warehouse sells them for $499 and shops here average about $525.