Hi Guys, I hope you can help with a little Bermuda triangle action I have going on here. I have a client with a laptop, Win7 Home x64, Office 2007, she uses Outlook to POP her Comcast email. For prob a few weeks now, she will send an email and it will go out just fine; no errors, hang-ups, bounces of any kind, and the recipient just never receives her email. It simply disappears into the ether. Yes, it shows up in her sent folder, but the recipient never gets anything. While I was working on it, I noticed that emails sent from her account did take a long time to appear in my inbox; up to 15 minutes. I was using my Gmail & two other corporate exchange accounts for testing purposes. Additionally I found what I believe is the IP for her mail server (according to one of my mail filters) and checked it in MX Toolbox. It came back as listed on three blacklists and had several time-outs: http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist:220.127.116.11 When you login to her Comcast webmail and send stuff, emails go just fine, so its definitely some sort of issue with Outlook. Im totally stumped. Heres what Ive tried so far to remedy: - Deleted account in Outlook, recreated. (not new profile; just the account) - Ran ScanPST, it found and fixed errors. - There were a whole bunch of old/duplicate .PST files, I moved them into a .OLD folder. Outlook also seemed to be accessing two separate PSTs, as there were two in the AppData folder that had identical recent timestamps. I removed the one that was not listed as the default in Outlook's settings. - Removed signature. It had a big image in it. This seemed to cause email to get caught in some spam filters. - Changed email font from Papyrus to Times New Roman. As soon I did this, emails started going through immediately. - Entered correct POP settings. The settings were NOT correct; Outgoing Auth. box was not checked, Comcast recommends port 587, but didn't seem to make any difference. - Ran MalWareBytes Scan, no infections found. Help!!!