close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Elderly couple pulled over after their Buckeye car decal is mistaken for a

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by zeke501, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
    LOL Woody Hayes just didn't want his kids to have to sweat or get malaria and such in the swamps.

:)

2. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    It has never dawned on you that people party more on holidays and therefore tend to break the law more on holidays, and further therefore have more contact with the police as a result?

Your post should get a giant facepalm, but it's just not worth the effort.

3. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Too biased to function.

4. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Eurodriver, is that you?

5. Yes, I get that that. Do you understand that there are some cops out there who arent so great?
    :upeyes:

6. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

Oct 20, 2002
    Mm..looks like heaven
    Hey genius - has it ever occured to YOU that WE (the folks who work there) might know more than you? Including the dumbasses who cross the line?

Wow, you are a smart one. Oh, and for the record, it's busier during the warm months. But, you already knew that, since you're posting on GT - or, you'll tell me something else that you "know" about my job, because I haven't figured it out after 13 years and need someone who watched every episode of COPS to tell me what my job is like.

I swear, some of you are like the inmates at work. You know SO much...that just isn't so.

7. You would think I came here and said all cops were corrupt and should burn. I just pointed out there are cops out there particularly around Nawlins are nuts, which many would agree! I guess this is what happens when you say anything remotely unflattering about some cop somewhere. :whistling::dunno:

And at the end of the day many cops in Nawlin/st tammany are still...nuts...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  8. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Do you know how many times everyone hears someone, who got arrested, complaining they got arrested because the cops were crooked, and finally have to admit that they actually were breaking the law? Oh and how did your car develop the odor of burning marijuana in the first place?

9. I dont do any kind of drugs, so please stop accusing people youve never met of doing something illegal.Just because someone points out that some cops are off their rocker, doesnt mean that person is breaking the law.

:upeyes::upeyes::upeyes:

10. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Eurodriver always delivers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

11. Buckeyes do look like pot leaves a bit, but Freedom of Expression does nor warrant a pull.

12. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    I was just using it in the same context that you used it in.

"Cop thinks he smells mj in your car, and its time to take your stuff".

Touchy little thing, aren't you?

13. But that's his job, and don't try to tell him anything about it.

14. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Not my job.

15. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

16. Hmmmm....Not accusing at all.

But anyways im done.
    But the funniest part of this is the defense of nopd which probably has about the worst reputations a pd can have outside the ny or the city of angwls. However, thou shalt not point this out on gt!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

17. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Many of us prefer facts over emotion, conjecture, or bias.

18. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    Personally, I applaud every dirty cop and every defender of dirty cops that I see. People hate police for the most part and the police have earned 90% of that bad rep. Let them pay off the other 10%.

If and when it comes down to us vs them in a gun confiscation situation or even a federal MJ law enforcement in states where it's legal, I want the police to have as ****ty a relationship with average Joe as possible. As few citizens backing up law enforcement as possible would be ideal in those circumstances. I want that guy that has to decide whether to hand his guns over to remember that BS pullover where the cop said he smelled MJ just for probable cause. I wonder if that motorcycle rider that had the BS plate obstruction charge and the door slammed on his leg will feel safer handing his guns over to police than he would have before that happened.

In fact, the more I think about it the more I hope cops really lose their damn minds on the citizenry and take every chance they have to show more voters what a police state will look like. Keep up the good work fellas.

19. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

And on top of that Cops have their job applications scrutinized and actually have their claims on those applications checked, unlike some civilians we know, they have to be truthful.

20. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

I believe you have a point, gunhaver........

From my point of view, we've always had good and bad cops........but, I suspect the percentages reflect a downward trend for the ethics of cops, in general. Just like Saddam Hussein's "Republican Guard", I have a feeling quite a few of our current police force would be willing to do "anything" they were asked to do, whether it was right or wrong........

The same can be said of our current military.

.......and, that frightens me some.

ooc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.