close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

El Cajon CA officer down.

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by bmoore, Aug 21, 2011.

1. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Hey guys just a heads up El Cajon CA PD officer was shot in the head a couple hours ago. Details are sketchy, I work for the FD that borders this city so my on duty buddys are giving me info. I guess the suspect was shooting his family and shot a responding 27 year old officer in the head. Bullet did not enter his skull but did fracture it, giving him a subdural bleed. My partner was at the hospital and said the officer is concious. Situation went into a standoff with a structure fire, last reports were that the suspect is dead. Watch your scene safety guys.

2. The-Fly

The-Fly The Bofh

Apr 27, 2005
    Colorado
    God damnit, the guys in San Diego county just can't catch a break lately :steamed:

Hopefully the turd bird will be sleeping with the fishes soon, and the coppers and the innocents will recover and go home.

3. Damn, that really is my old stomping ground. I know the neighborhood. Smoke and prayers for our brother.

4. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Aug 22, 2003
    Nevada
    Mom used to take me to Parkway Plaza to go back to school shopping school shopping. SD county is having a rough go of it for sure. Jeez.

MF

5. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    Thank goodness!

6. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
  7. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member