close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Edge Pro Apex/Chosera water stones

Discussion in 'The Cutting Edge' started by Travclem, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    Is on the way.

I have 2 major exams tomorrow and a bad case of insomnia so I decided to kill a little time on Youtube. As usual I spent a lot of money browsing the Internet but this system looks pretty slick. I wanted the Wicked Edge system but I couldn't bring myself to spend $500 on a knife sharpener. One of the guys that I follow on YT really likes the EP/Chosera set up so I'm going to give it a go.

2. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Oct 3, 2000
    Lakeland, FL.

We will require a no BS assesment shortly :wavey:

I need something to reprofile edges quickly. To date I do most everything free hand and chips take FOREVER to work out.

3. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    Ask and you shall receive. It's coming FedEx and the tracking info says it will be delivered Saturday but I doubt the seller payed for Saturday delivery. It will probably be delivered Monday, and I'll get my hands on it a week from Friday.

It does make me feel better that the general consensus on the internet is that the Edge Pro and Wicked Edge are 6 of one, half dozen of the other. The WE looks a little faster but the EP looks a little more precise... and quite a bit cheaper, even with the kick ass Choseras.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012