Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

eBay is a sickness...

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by thorn137, Dec 29, 2011.

1. thorn137

thorn137 Walther

Jan 8, 2006
    Tallahassee, FL
    I'm browsing Hornady 366 offers on ebay, and have been tempted more than once.

I don't even own a 12 gauge.

Someone pls take my debit card away for safe keeping.

2. EL_NinO619

EL_NinO619 EX-Swage Monkey

Aug 11, 2010
    San Diego
    I will take it, I promise not to buy anything... I do need a 1050 and a .338 Lapua... But I will NOT put it on your card..:whistling:

3. El_Ron1

Apr 15, 2004
    Redneck Sparta
    Get up, come on get down with the sickness.
  4. freakshow10mm

freakshow10mm 10mm Advocate

You have my respect for planning your purchase with cash and not credit. Carry on.
  5. thorn137

thorn137 Walther

Jan 8, 2006
    Tallahassee, FL
    I got on the Dave Ramsey bandwagon about 2-3 years ago. Though I don't follow all his steps (personal situation and preference), I highly believe that credit can easily destroy one's personal financial freedom. It's happened to me, and happened to friends. After some thought and planning, I sold my motorcycle, a Glock, and some other things and ate ham sandwiches for lunch and dinner for a lonnnnng time. It took several months, but I paid off around $5-6K and finally left credit card hell.

I'm trying to raise my teenagers to avoid my mistakes - and a big lesson is "If you don't have the money to buy it today, you can't afford it." Another is "Before you buy ANY big purchase (say, more than $100), wait 10 days." - ie, big impulse purchases are a no-no.

I haven't made a credit card purchase in years, and don't intend to get another one. Except for my car - I'm now totally debt free... and I can accept taking out a car loan. But consumer credit - While I don't exactly HATE Citibank, they'll never get another dime of my paycheck. ;)

6. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast

who the hell are you trying to snipe? you merc