close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Eastbound!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by mmsig229, Nov 8, 2007.

1. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    I've been elected WM of my Lodge. I'll be installed on Nov 19TH. I'll complete the Past Masters class on Nov 17TH. I should be done just before the OSU Mich kickoff!!!! I have my officer line set up and my request for an inspection date. I'm working on a budget, and my committees. There is a TON of work involved with this. I have 2 candidates ready for the EA degree on Dec 15, and two more who need their MM. I also have to learn how to close in MM for my installation. Wish me luck!!

2. Good luck WM Elect.I wish I could be in attendance for your installation but too much going on here as usual.tom.

3. CAPITALIST

CAPITALIST

Mar 8, 2004
    Ohio

Did you figure out what we're gonna have to eat yet?

4. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    It's about time you showed up here Brother Cap!!!!!! we're having some type of yardbird with a sourcream sauce and stuffing. Rolls, butter,some type of veggie, and a giant sheet cake for dessert. What's going to be in the feed bag at your installation next week?????? inquiring minds want to know...

5. CAPITALIST

CAPITALIST

Mar 8, 2004
    Ohio
    Sounds tasty! Remember what I said on the phone about the new Master not communicating with us? I have no clue as to what we're gonna have. I'm sure it'll all come together. Things always do at #342

6. gashog99

gashog99

Oct 3, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Wow, congratulations! Looks like you've got your hands full over the next few weeks.

7. Vic Vega

Vic Vega Facilitator

May 11, 2006
    bumf**t egypt
    Congratulations. I hope you have a great year.

8. Duncan223

Duncan223 NRA-GOA-JFPO

Congratulations and best wishes for a successful year!!

I've been there, and the year will fly by so fast, you will miss it when its over.

9. CAPITALIST

CAPITALIST

Mar 8, 2004
    Ohio
    I just returned from Brother mmsig229's Installation. He did a great job with his duties tonight. I have no doubt he'll do a great job in this coming year and be an asset to his Lodge. The food was pretty tasty too. Thanks Alison!

10. CaptDoug04

CaptDoug04 PM 2005

Feb 16, 2003
    In the big house
    Sometimes you don't :whistling:

Congratulations Worshipful, I wish you and your Lodge a terrific year! From one young PM, don't let the OLD PM's get to you! :rant: