close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

East/Central FL Glock LE Discount

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by criticaltim, Dec 29, 2009.

1. criticaltim

criticaltim

Dec 22, 2009
    Central Florida
    Just bought a new G35 from Buck's Gun Rack in Daytona Beach, and they gave me the $100.00 off LEO discount. I thought this could only be done through Glock LE sales/dist. but they said they are able to give the discount also. Just wanted to let everyone know.

2. njl

njl

Sep 28, 2000
    :noitacoL
    So what did the price end up, and did you get 2 mags or 3? For the North Orlando area, that's a bit closer than B&H which was the nearest Glock LE dealer I was aware of.

3. criticaltim

criticaltim

Dec 22, 2009
    Central Florida
    The gun was marked as 620.00 with the 100.00 discount it was 520.00, I traded in an older ruger I havent used in years, to help me buy the new gun. The same G35 is 480.00 at B&H but they were out of stock, also the time and fuel it would have taken me to get down there would have equaled things up.

4. criticaltim

criticaltim

Dec 22, 2009
    Central Florida
    It came with 3X 15 rd mags, which was a nice surprise for me since I am used to getting 2 mags with a Glock.

5. criticaltim

criticaltim

Dec 22, 2009
    Central Florida
    Took the G35 to the range today to test fire. Ran about 150 Rds. 180 Gn Speer Lawman .40 through it, ran perfectly. Then put in the Lone Wolf 40-9 Conversion barrel and shot about 100 rounds of assorted reloaded 9mm and it again ran perfectly. I did notice that about 1 out of every six casings (9mm) landed on top of my head. I've read several postings from people complaining about this with the conversion barrel. It does happen, but I didn't really find it bothersome.