EARLY Friday night Music Thread...

Discussion in 'OX & Alex Forum' started by kcb, May 21, 2009.

1. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

#1022 kcb, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  2. Norman

Norman Non nobis
    CLM

3. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

4. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

This thread ROCKS!!!!

Rick, (rhans405), made the 1000th post last night!!!!

:rock:

:dancingbanana:

5. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

6. Norman

Norman Non nobis
    CLM

Found some sangria from Spain at Fresh Market tonight. Will be putting some on ice here soon. Buen provecho!

7. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

:thumbsup:

We have a favorite wine shop in North Carolina where my mom lives. We bought a couple of bottles while there...and have already enjoyed them!
    :whistling:

When I get my first paycheck, will have to have Scott, the owner, ship us some more!

However, my daughter and son-in-law took us to a new wine shop in their little town. They have some good wine, too!

I'm picky about my wine, and I have to drink it in small quantities, but we've found some REALLY GOOD wine recently!!!

Isn't there a winery near you? Have you ever been to it?

:cool:

8. 69stingray

69stingray 427 ci

9. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

Isn't that great?!

I've been busy today...but when I checked earlier this evening, it looked like NO one had posted in the OAF all day!

I'm still busy tonight...getting ready to go back to work at the end of the week!

School will no longer out for summer! :supergrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qga5eONXU_4

10. 69stingray

69stingray 427 ci

11. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

Tell her "congratulations!"

I've been on Facebook tonight because it's BUSY since school/work is beginning this week. Some of our teachers that moved to different schools because of budget cuts are posting...And a few that retired! One called it his "FREETirement!" They aren't missing it either!

I've got a long way to go before I'll be retiring...since this is my second career...or third, if you count the years that I was a full-time Mom and wife!

I'm ready to go back this year, for some reason...I'll probably feel different when the alarm goes off the day I HAVE to return!! :rofl:

12. kcb

kcb Southern Lady