Glock Talk banner

EARLY Friday night Music Thread...

712K views 7K replies 100 participants last post by  ChuteTheMall 
#1 ·
This song describes my mood tonight....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKdUQD4EBAQ&feature=PlayList&p=DA76A7BAC4E9E46B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=30

A great old song...for all of the GREAT old memories I am blessed with....
and for all of the great new memories I am blessed to make each day.

I had a great day...today. But I never forget those I've met, befriended and loved along life's journey!

I may make this the LAST Friday night music thread, if there's no interest any longer. It's been great! :sadangel:

But I might be here until LATER tomorrow...

I'll be SOMEWHERE at 5 o'clock!!

:supergrin: :wavey:

#46 ·
You've been busy. LOL Hope somebody stops in. I'm at work and can't play.
Probably won't have time to review even when I get home. I've got plans that have me having to get up early. YUK. It is a 3 day weekend though, so don't get down about nobody showing up. Have a good weekend.

JP

:wavey:

#47 ·
:sigh: :sadangel:

We are just chilling out....watching movies and playing around on our laptops! A nice quiet weekend at home!!!! Nice!!!!! Hoping for that kind of weekend...maybe with friends over, too!

Too wet out to do much else! :supergrin: :wavey:

#48 ·
This place is dead tonight!! I am going to bed early tonight, it's Memorial Day weekend and I have to work tomorrow. Supposed to be perfect weather this weekend so the beach is gonna be PACKED, which means we are going to be BUSY!!!
I hope you and Kirby have a great weekend and get some time to relax.

#49 ·
This place is dead tonight!! I am going to bed early tonight, it's Memorial Day weekend and I have to work tomorrow. Supposed to be perfect weather this weekend so the beach is gonna be PACKED, which means we are going to be BUSY!!!
I hope you and Kirby have a great weekend and get some time to relax.
It REALLY is! (Dead!) It's almost ALWAYS that way anymore! :sad:

We are having FLOODS here! We will getting time to relax for sure.

We are watching the news now...people north and at the coast are flooding and there is more rain to come. The shelters are almost full.

The saddest part of all is that insurance companies have been pulling out of Florida....State Farm was going to pull out completely. BUT we were just notified that they are going to keep us. They ARE however cancelling all polices for those that live in the coastal areas.

Volusia County (Daytona Beach) is flooding bad right now...and many of these people are without insurance.

It is so sad!

Sorry you have to work! Hope it is an uneventful weekend and a safe weekend for you and all of the beach goers up there!

:wavey: :hugs: