Glock Talk banner

EARLY Friday night Music Thread...

712K views 7K replies 100 participants last post by  ChuteTheMall 
#1 ·
This song describes my mood tonight....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKdUQD4EBAQ&feature=PlayList&p=DA76A7BAC4E9E46B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=30

A great old song...for all of the GREAT old memories I am blessed with....
and for all of the great new memories I am blessed to make each day.

I had a great day...today. But I never forget those I've met, befriended and loved along life's journey!

I may make this the LAST Friday night music thread, if there's no interest any longer. It's been great! :sadangel:

But I might be here until LATER tomorrow...

I'll be SOMEWHERE at 5 o'clock!!

:supergrin: :wavey:

#311 ·
That's a great song....

:impatient:

But it better have NOTHING to do with the Magic!!!

It'd be GREAT if they win tonight!!! My girls were GREAT fans of theirs....in the winning years. But many things happened to discourage them from being faithful to this team. :sad:

My daughter had a Nick Anderson Jersey and SAW him at the Mall. She had him sign a piece of paper. I asked her "WHY DIDN'T you have him sign your JERSEY, Jenni???!!!!" (back in their glory days). She said she thought I'd get upset. :faint:

Kids have no idea who their parents are sometimes! :rofl:

#313 ·
That's a great song....

:impatient:

But it better have NOTHING to do with the Magic!!!

It'd be GREAT if they win tonight!!! My girls were GREAT fans of theirs....in the winning years. But many things happened to discourage them from being faithful to this team.

My daughter had a Nick Anderson Jersey and SAW him at the Mall. She had him sign a piece of paper. I asked her "WHY DIDN'T you have him sign your JERSEY, Jenni???!!!!" (back in their glory days). She said she thought I'd get upset. :faint:

Kids have no idea who their parents are sometimes! :rofl:
With all due respect to YOU and fellow-Chicagoan :woohoo:, Nick Anderson, it has everything to do with the Magic :sorry:

REDUX! For the Magic ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-e6Yhu5SU

#318 ·
#321 · (Edited)
#324 · (Edited)
Has woke up in Disney World!!! :shocked: But has NEVER been to Disneyland!

<---Loves Five For Fighting....but haven't heard these before!

Loves to go to Disney. Hubby is OVER crowds; he'll go once in a blue moon...so I go with friends or my daughters mostly, now. He worked there when we first moved to Disney World Town, while he was still in college!!! It was still fun to go there together then....and it was always FREE for us! :supergrin: My girls grew up there! :hearts:

#326 ·
Sorry I wasn't around late last night. I was trying to go to sleep earlier than I have been. I have a LOT on my plate over the next two to three weeks so I need to be on a better schedule than I have been for the first week and a half of my summer break.

My mom is coming to town on Thursday...I have a high school reunion committee "meeting/party" Friday night. So...things will be busy for a while...
which is a good thing!

AND I need to get back on my workout schedule in the mornings! :embarassed: (ESPECIALLY with a reunion coming up again!)

:wavey: