close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ear protection that goes with earmuffs

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by China boy, Feb 15, 2013.

1. China boy

China boy

Feb 2, 2013
    I just made a thread on good electronic ear muffs and now wonder if anyone has suggestions on affordable eye protection that works well with earmuffs. You know, ones that will fit well and not degrade the performance of the earmuff. Thanks for replies!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. China boy

China boy

Feb 2, 2013
    The original Title seen should say EYE protection that goes with EarMuffs. I tried to edit it but it only changed the view once you enter the post. Sorry.

3. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Never had a problem with any eye protection with electronis or other earmuffs.

4. China boy

China boy

Feb 2, 2013
    Well if thats the case, then what eye protection are you using?

5. China boy

China boy

Feb 2, 2013
  6. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

May 27, 1999
    Oh, USA
    I wear wire framed glasses anyway, so my shooting glasses have thin, narrow metal temples and my ear muffs seal pretty well over them. My current pair are polycarbonate lens prescription glasses to which I have added a stick on bifocal on the top edge of the right lens. Work like a charm. If I wore nylon or other synthetic framed glasses I would expect more issues due to the bulkier temples.