close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

E-lander mags in stock.

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Lee-online, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Lee-online

Lee-online Mul-ti-pass

Mar 13, 2006
    Susquehanna Valley, PA
  2. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida

3. Lee-online

Lee-online Mul-ti-pass

Mar 13, 2006
    Susquehanna Valley, PA
    I know what you mean. I have enough mags but for those that dont and feel they may be banned and dont want to pay what they are going for on gunbroker then this is a fair price.
    I just dont see usgi mags going 10 for $89 like a few weeks ago. Until all this blows over, stocks are replenished and there is actually a surplus again they will be up in price.

EDIT: with discounts, 177.65 shipped for 10 mags

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  4. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

Apr 27, 2009
    Oak Ridge, TN
    yea prices are stupid right now, I ordered the 10 for 100 DSG deal on pmags at the beginning of the month and I think that will hold me over for 1 AR. those mags look nice but I'll wait until they are under 10 each to get some

5. zhix

zhix

Jan 31, 2010
    They look like decent mags even for the price. I have a weird habbit of buying at least 1 of every different type of AR mag I find (except for brands that are known to be junk), so I already have more than I could ever use. I'm trying not to spend any more money this month so these probably won't be in stock by then.