close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Drop that latte!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Gunhaver, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    I hate to be the bringer of bad news but it looks like all that support we did for Starbucks was actually support for a deviant gay agenda pushing company posing as a second amendment rights advocate.
    http://www.dumpstarbucks.com/documents/memo.pdf

If only we could boycott them or something to reverse the damage we blindly did by supporting them without waiting for their official stance on gay rights just to be one the safe side.

But the boycotts are a suppression of free speech and only those fascist leftists play that game right? Right?

( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/oreo-backlash-companies-anti-gay-boycott_n_1634767.html ) :whistling:

2. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Who cares? I realize you are probably just stirring the pot with your comments, but they seem to be the equal and opposite version of the Chick-Fil-A debate. So? Most of the people getting my coffee were gay long before this statement.

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Why do you hate gay people?

4. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    It's interesting to see such feigned righteous indignation.

No chance you'd understand that buying lunch at a place that is under fire for innocent comments that were spun and twisted by radical leftists has nothing to do with even disliking gays. It's funny as heck to see that upset the libs though. It's lieberal impotence and ignorance on display. Great entertainment if you ask me.

5. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

6. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

Oct 7, 2000
    Bend Oregon

um, who cares?? (besides you)

7. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Sapere aude

Oct 20, 2004
    Republic of Alabama
    just an attention ho'

8. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

I think you must have just thought the first half of this post. What are you talking about?

We'll play, but you have to give us some idea here of what you are trying to say.

9. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Mar 23, 2010
    Texas
    Every single liberal I've encountered and debated on this seems to completely overlook this fact.

10. amazon

amazon

Jul 11, 2010
    MA
    seriously - WGAF? And IIRC, the SB support was for not getting pulled in to the 2A circus that the anti's wanted. They stayed neutral. I wouldn't call that pro-2A, but at least they didn't start putting no-guns stickers on their doors over Brady Bunch pressure.

The Chick-Fil-A matter is a joke. It's been hijacked and blown out of proportion by the left.

11. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld

Trust me, it's no joke. Chic's sales has significantly increase in a lethargic economy. Who else can do that besides Apple computer?

If Chic can have its way, they'd want the left to "blow" even harder.

12. What do you mean "we?"

Do you imagine that you are one of "us?"

:upeyes:

13. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    they have a right to do whatever they want.

and so do i by purchasing elsewhere.

but i stopped buying there awhile back when they spiked prices on my espresso by $2 a pound in one fell swoop.

14. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    The question of "gun carrying" being allowed in their store is a different question then the one of "do you approve of homosexuals?"

My support was in support of being able to carry in their store, regardless of their sexual opinions.

15. Don't like Starbuck's stance?

Don't go there.

Same stance I took in Chick Fil-A.

-brickboy240

16. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    He got spanked good in another thread because he was full of fail, so like a childish emotional liberal he ran off and started another thread of his own.

Unfortunately he brought all of his fail with him.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  17. LoadToadBoss

LoadToadBoss IYAAYWOT

Apr 24, 2008
    Northwest Louisiana
    Can you tell the difference?
    [​IMG]

18. Is he 1200 feather in disguise?

...same strange logic....or lack thereof

LOL

19. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Wow -- I don't think I've ever seen a thread with such consensus agreement of FAIL... :shocked:

20. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Starbucks supports gay marriage? OMG :wow: I never would've guessed, what with them selling NYT papers, plant-based water bottles, turkey bacon breakfast sandwiches, and free trade coffees.

I could really care less, as I realize that they have to support leftist causes to keep the left coast anarchists and environazis off their backs.