close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Draco?

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by 20SFLV, May 4, 2012.

1. 20SFLV

20SFLV

Nov 5, 2011
    I don't have any AKs, and I am looking for a cheap 7.62 model. Dracos have caught my eye, but some are pretty expensive for me. I know Draco is the brand of these guns. If I want to do a search, what should I type in the search engine?

Thanks.

2. CnRnut

CnRnut

Sep 6, 2004
    Romanian Draco pistol,or even mini draco.

3. peaceful_guy

peaceful_guy

Apr 5, 2009
    Yeah, "draco pistol" or "draco AK" should do it.

Best of luck finding one! I have not seen one for sale anywhere for the past two months. If you find any outlets selling them, please let us know.

4. BCOWANWHEELS

BCOWANWHEELS

Jul 27, 2010
    Gunbroker.com seems to always have some for auction "but" there not being imported anymore so prices have gone thru the roof. $600.00 + is going rate for them now. Also a mini draco is even more and harder to find. Best deals now are tantals (5.45x39) or wasr's (7.62) there around 500.00.

5. average nobody

average nobody

Nov 28, 2010
    When I was shopping for one over a year ago, I searched draco ak. I ended up buying a romanian draco ak pistol from hendersondefense.com for around $389 but had to wait for them to be in stock couple months.Its a fun gun to plink with. Wish I bought more than one. I just checked there site and it says no long available in our catalog. Good luck on your search.

6. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    It is fun to plink with but what will be more fun in going to happen the day my stamp comes in.

7. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Dec 17, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    I bought my first one for under $350, on a whim. I liked it so much that I bought a second (on gunbroker) for about $350. That was a year ago, they've dried up since. Saw 'em a few months ago at Atlantic Firearms for under $400. But no more.

Good luck. Great guns. I've got a Krink also, but I seem to usually grab a Draco when I go to the range.

Cheers,

8. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    FWIW, over on ARFCOM, Atlantic said they asked CAI when they would be getting more in. The reply back was probably never, if at all, late July. So, by the time they get inventoried/logged by Customs, distro'd out, and put up on a website it'll probably be August (again, if at all).

9. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Dec 17, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Personally, I was amazed that these great guns had been sitting for 30-40 years brand new and then were available last year. I don't have my guns in front of me, but I think my two Dracos are from 1968 and 1974, or something like that. These are old babies that have just been sitting in some warehouse somewhere. Crazy.

I guess we'll see if any are left. Hopefully, for those of you who don't have one (yet).