Dorner false flag?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by tslex, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Look, honest, I am NOT a conspiracy guy. (i.e., I think Sandy Hook probably happened about how it has been portrayed).

But this Chris Dorner rampage out in LA, and the supposed "manifesto" he posted? It is just TOO handy, too direct for the gun control advocates.

I mean -- come on. Consider this excerpt:

You can read the whole rant at and other sites, although many media outlet have scrubbed even what they say is the unabridged manifesto.

But seriously, the guy goes out to kill cops and their families and sets down a manifesto that includes language that "if only there were an AWB I couldn't do this"? That seems more than a little too neat, no?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    LA Times: The Hunt for Christopher Dorner Cop Talk Dec 12, 2013
    Firing of Christopher Dorner 'sound and just' Political Issues Jun 24, 2013
    No New Truck for Women Shot During Dorner Manhunt Political Issues Mar 13, 2013
    Dorner Booking Photo Cop Talk Feb 21, 2013
    Ex-cops like Dorner may [still] own banned guns Cop Talk Feb 18, 2013

3. Did you read the rest of it? The dude was obviously a whack-a-loon. Stop trying to figure out what he meant. It is impossible to apply logic to the illogical.

4. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Who knows? Our government did give drug cartels "assault weapons" with the intent that these guns would be used on our streets and which would cause an outpouring of desire for a new AWB.

Then there was that whole MK Ultra thing....:whistling:
  5. He's just a madman.
  6. I think even those in the Federal Government know that a crazed gunman in the middle of a killing spree isn't the most effective spokesperson for gun control.
    #5 HarlDane, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  7. Of course he's a madman. And he graduated from the police academy and passed that psyche test some of the boys in blue on here thinks somehow elevates them above the rest of us mere mortals.
    This is precisely the reason i object to police departments or leos being allowed to have anything the rest of us cant have
  8. I'd like to be able to have what people in other states have.

It would be interesting to peek into his psych test. I wonder if there were warning signs but they were ignore of other reasons. LAPD has done that before.
  9. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

I'm usually happy with 20 round mags. Any democrap gun grabber that wants to go stalking wild pigs in the dark, that can run in family packs of 20 or 30, and weigh over 400 pounds in country with mountain lions with me, and carry a bolt/lever/pump with a 5 round limit can if they want to.

It's really not about what I need, it's about what I want, and what I have a right too.

This guy is just another rabid dog that needs putting down.
    #8 Cavalry Doc, Feb 7, 2013
  10. Oh, and if this was a setup or plant to garner support for the AWB and gun control, wouldn't it make more sense for them to make him out to be a PRO-gun nut, rather than an anti??
    #9 cowboy1964, Feb 7, 2013
  11. Affirmative Action covers a multitude of sins.
  12. No conspiracy theories needed.

He's an angry, disturbed, disgruntled, fired ex-cop who blames others for his troubles and is lashing out. These happen now and then, similar loonies, different specific situations. It's why the term, "Going postal" was coined.

But, hey, conspiracy theories are fun.
  13. Bingo!
  14. Just a footnote......... I was living in Edmond, OK in 1986. I believe it was a Tuesday, about 2:00pm. I called the post office to inquire about a package they were holding for me. The lady who answered said "I'm sorry, the post office is closed." It didn't dawn on me until after I hung up that it was only 2:00pm on a weekday. I called back, no one answered. I heard the news a few hours later.

15. Look, I know this is true. I do.

But , , , geesh.
  16. All true. It's just reading talking points from the CSGV in the manifesto , , , ,

17. Hmmm... [​IMG]

Okay -- case closed...

18. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

:wavey: Good observation. Anti-gun Obama voter gun grabbing supporters are the reason I want and have a right to high capacity magazines.

Romney voters are much less likely to be roving in bands of brigands looking for food when the handouts stop.
  19. That must have been an "Oh Crap" moment.
  20. Me too. The 30-35 rounders are too long for firing in prone position.