close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Doomsday Bunker was aired last night by

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tongix, Mar 8, 2012.

1. tongix

tongix

Discovery Channel. The rich guy spared nothing to built himself a bunker complex almost the likes of Cheyenne Mountain redoubt. Bet there will be many rich folks who would be jumping on the bunker craze, bigger is better .

2. Sharkey

Sharkey

It was a cool bunker. If they said the price, I missed it since I was also surfing the web.

3. tongix

tongix

THe thing is, only the few rich can afford that kind of bunker complex. The show is catering to the very few and just out of touch with mainstream America. If you can afford then good but if not, you are SOL.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  4. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

My concern is that it paints gun owners in general as paranoid morons. Not all gun owners are preppers, but all preppers are gun owners. I didn't watch the show, only the intro and commercials. Looks like the "I'll drop em where they stand" comment is pretty common. :upeyes:

5. Lampshade

Lampshade

$450,000.

But they showed another one that was less luxurious for $70,000.

6. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

They don't tell you prices. I mean can you really put a price tag on your safety? And if you have to ask how much then you really can't afford it.

What I love is they will spend BANK! on the bunker and then get hi point firearms to defend their investment.