close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Doom 3 is down to $10

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by jthuang, Dec 20, 2005.

1. jthuang

jthuang On The Jazz

Jan 17, 2000
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Linky to EB Games sale

Wow, that was a fast fall to $10. Grand Theft Auto Vice City is still selling for $19. ;g

My current PC cannot run Doom 3 but after the Xmas holiday I hope to have built a computer that can run Doom 3 with ease. Basing it upon a XFX GeForce 7800GT and Athlon 64 3700.

2. RyanSBHF

RyanSBHF Senior Member

Jun 28, 2004
    USA
    The price has also fallen dramatically on the XBox version, too. I've seen new copies for for $30 or less.

3. Godfather

Godfather

Jun 16, 2002
    AR
  4. Godfather

Godfather

Jun 16, 2002
    AR
    Hope you all got in on it. My roommate slacked off, and didn't try to order it until tonight. Looks like it is back up to $20.

5. jthuang

jthuang On The Jazz

Jan 17, 2000
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I'm ashamed to say this, but I was one of the persons who slacked and missed it at $10. ;f

[reason: my PC (at that time) could not run Doom 3 ... I did my build over the holidays. I've been playing Far Cry in the meantime.]

6. Godfather

Godfather

Jun 16, 2002
    AR
    Far Cry is a great game as well.

My roommate ended up building a new PC for Christmas as well, and was able to snag Quake4 as a free gift with his video card. So now we have D3 and Q4 for a total of $13 shipped :cool: