Done trading

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by rilkil23, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Picked up my G27 today that I traded a Shield 9mm to a GT member. I currently have seven Glocks and will concentrate of acquiring as many high capacity magazines as I can in 9mm, 40s&w, and .45acp. July 2013 looks like the start date for the new gun laws in Colorado so I have a little bit of time before things change. Governor is going to sign the bill any day now.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    I'm done with Fox News The Okie Corral Yesterday at 9:58 PM
    just got done loading some 9x25 dillon Reloading Aug 18, 2015
    What should I have done? Cop Talk Aug 14, 2015
    What can be done with dead night sights? Sights, Optics and Lasers Aug 3, 2015
    Been here---done this Introduction Forum Aug 1, 2015

3. BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ Glockalfeliac

I guess Colorado is off my list of potential places to move. I sure hope Magpul moves to AZ.

4. Maybe you need a little more practice. Lol. :rofl:
    I think this is what you were trying to do. You had the info right, just didn't have the HTML code exactly right.
    Eli

[​IMG]

5. So it's not showing up in my post? Crap. I was selecting image and you're saying I should use the HTML option?

6. Deleted. Still trying to figure this photo thing out.

#7 rilkil23, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  7. What you should have when you want to show a picture is the following without the quotes.

"[​IMG]"

And everything should show up fine.
    Eli

8. The " doesn't show on my iPhone. So I attach using the image option or the HTML on photobucket? Thanks for your help.

9. If you use the image button and paste the address there and hit ok, everything should work out fine.
    Eli

10. So which option of the four, do I use on photobucket? I'm clueless.

11. On photobucket you just open the image and look below the picture, maybe on the right side and you will see 4 boxes, if you click the one that says direct it will copy the address and then just paste it in to the image box that comes up on GT when you hit the image button,
    Eli

12. I guess the mobile site is different because I don't have that as an option once I select a photo.

13. Ill stick to selling cars, this technology thing completely escapes me. Give me back my Atari game system and a glass bottle of Coke.

14. I am using my Ipad and the regular browser, tried the ohub campfire thing and didn't like it so I went back to the browser.
    Eli

15. BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ Glockalfeliac

+1, I didn't like the Ohub thing either.

16. Just click on the bottom one IMG and paste it here in your tread.