close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

DOGS, The AR's that I should not even consider

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by akapennypincher, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    Edit. I posted the link to prove mjkeat was wrong in saying all Spikes AR's were over $1000. In fact there were 2 that were not.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  2. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta
    You are correct.

But 8-12 months backorder on both of them...that sucks.

3. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    It would be for sure.

Because RRA does it, it's alright. Right?

4. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    Exactly what I thought.:upeyes:

5. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Just like I said all Spikes are over $1k. Do you need a hug?

I know you're doing everything you can to prove me wrong in any way. Even if it takes twisting my words and make things up. Anyway, how about we stop taking away from the thread. I'm sorry...

6. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    Example?

7. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    In just for a change of avatars from the last 2 pages of post. You guys are getting after it with each other. :rofl:

8. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    And that was just this page.

I thought you wre going to ignore me. I think it would be better for the site if you did.

9. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    You: Except for one.
    Me: There were two.

Next attempt.

10. You don't want him to keep spreading disinformation unchecked, do you?

11. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    LOL, point proven. I said except for one. One is not none. As far as 2, they do have 2 for under $1k. It's the same thing except one is carbine the other is midlength.

Friend, if I've hurt your feelings that you need to act like this just ignore me. Thanks for the .300blk info by the way. Take care.

12. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Good point. W/O him some might think Spike only makes one AR for under $1k instead of two. Wiping the beads of perspiration off of my brow.

13. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    What's w/ all these jokers that make stern statements than get soft when asked to provide support? Right or wrong support your statement.

14. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Explain. What statements? You can PM me if you'd like so the thread can attempt to retain some resemblance of its intended purpose.

My point was clear. I said one (1) and you claimed I said they didn't have any under $1k. You twisted my words and made things up in an attempt to prove me wrong. If I hurt your feelings somewhere down the line bad enough that you need to lie in order to prove me wrong, I'm sorry (I'm not really sorry).

You did however provide me w/ a good link pertaining to the 300blk. And for that I thank you.

15. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    Now, take this experience and think about it when you do this silly **** to others. Frankly I do not care one bit to disprove any comment you make. This is a forum to learn and share ideas about firearms and other things grownups like. You are no authority to be "checking" any other member here especially about their opinion.

And just note: When I disprove you, I do it directly. I do not respond with extraneous bull**** questions that have nothing to do with the comment you quoted. Share your opinion. That is what we are here for. If you want to regurgitate M4C tier one speshul forces meme... go back over there then.

16. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Funny considering you have yet to disprove anything I have said. There's a reason for that. Unless I'm 100% sure about something I state that I'm not. The majority of the time if I don't know something I don't reply and follow the thread so that I can learn. I then follow it up w/ my own research. I usually don't discuss opinion as opinion rarely means anything. I do not regurgitate information. What I speak on is first hand. I spend a lot of time on the range. I shoot indoors a couple of times or more a week and once or twice a week outdoors. I am constantly researching and trying out new things as well as the things people talk about on this site. Trust but confirm through hands on.

I don't need to stretch the truth or lie or twist others words.

The only thing that can be taken away from this is the fact that you cannot count, have personal issues w/ me, hate being wrong, and will lie in an attempt to prove others wrong.

Sorry I hurt you. No need to call names. I also find it funny that you would insult a group of guys who stand head and shoulders over you when it comes to knowledge of firearms. Defensively overcompensating?

17. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    Okay. So I haven't disproved anything you have said, I lie, stretch truths AND twist others words?

1. Prove it. Quote button is right there.

2. Buy a mirror.

18. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    1. Look at the previous page.

2. Have them everywhere. My wife seems to like mirrors for some reason. She likes to look at herself I guess, honestly I like to look at her as well.

I'm starting to think this is an episode of PUNKED (looking for the cameras).

19. glock031

glock031

Jun 18, 2010
    That is not proof of your liable remark about Spikes. You always are the first to ask for links and evidence. It is clear you came up short here.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  20. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    I asked for proof. You are not providing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.