close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

DOGS, The AR's that I should not even consider

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by akapennypincher, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjkeat

mjkeat
    Expand Collapse

He's twisting your words just like he did mine. There has to be some mental issues at play w/ him. He sees what he wants to in order to meet his agenda.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG
    Expand Collapse
    Milspectacular

My point is, that mjkeat accused me of lying. I quoted exactly what he said. My response that he is claiming I lied, stretched the truth and twisted his words about was 100% correct and in context to your quote. He has no case. He has no proof I lied, twisted his words or stretched the truth.

3. mjkeat

mjkeat
    Expand Collapse

Very believable considering you're doing the same thing to Warp now. Seems like a pattern to me.

4. DJ Niner

DJ Niner
    Expand Collapse

Folks, I'm going to strongly suggest that you knock off the bickering and clear-out those sig lines, before the site owner or admin has to do it for you.

The "Ignore" function -- use it, embrace it, make the time spent here more enjoyable for everyone.