close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

DOGS, The AR's that I should not even consider

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by akapennypincher, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    There was some "spillover" into Spikes Industry section on arfcom. But, I did not know it originated over on M4C.

2. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    Where did I ever say anything about wait times? See, not sticking to the point with extraneous babble again.

The sad fact remains that you do not see the absurdity of you own posts. You can only cling to ONE of my posts that you claim I have twisted your words and lie to prove you wrong. Go through any thread I post in and note how many people I "call out" based on exactly what they posted, vs how many of your "questions" have very little to do with the post you quoted.

ETA: Your interpretation of "right at" is incorrect.

right: adj -exactly; precisely: right here.

at: preposition -(used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at noon; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.

The prices of the Spikes weapons under $1000 were not (by definition) "exactly or precisely in the position of numerical value" equal to $900.

Did I lie, twist your words or stretch the truth here as well?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012

3. Big Bird

Big Bird NRA Life Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Good Gravy you people argue over the most arcane things.

My crap is better than your crap...for one reason.... BECAUSE ITS MINE!

Your crap is junk...for a different reason... BECAUSE ITS YOURS!

Deal with it...

4. Matthew Courtney

Matthew Courtney Instructor #298

Oct 14, 2002
    Lake Charles
    Dey red inda Bible dat envy was a sin. Dey jus wanna be righteous God fearin' folks, fo shizzle!

5. Rinspeed

Rinspeed JAFO

Feb 28, 2001
    NY

Don't be posting crap like that again. :upeyes:

6. jb1911

jb1911

Sep 21, 2011
    I think it's actually pretty hard to get a bad rifle these days. Just my 2 cents.

7. The question is, now that LA_357Sig thoroughly owns mjkeat, does he have to feed him?

LA's sig line is classic. How can anyone take anything mjkeat says seriously when he has been proven to ...... grossly exaggerate?

I think typically, people like mjkeat think they can wear you down, and you'll eventually quit, and he gets to feel like he wins because in that type of mind, last word wins.

Apparently, LA Sig doesn't give up so easily.

8. And as long as you stay out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and N Dallas, whatever you get will be all you need.

9. Matthew Courtney

Matthew Courtney Instructor #298

Oct 14, 2002
    Lake Charles
    If you cannot take parody, do not read it. Just because the Bible was referenced in the parody does not mean that the Bible or Christians were the target. Only a small mind could take what I wrote as an attack on people of faith.

10. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Sig, if you're going to quote someone at least do it correctly. Goes to prove my point that you twist words in an attempt to prove yourself right. Kinda sad that you have to lie in order to do so.

If showing that I can't make the leap in counting from 1 to 2 is your claim to fame you are a sad sad person. If being 1 item off in my count is gross exageration what is to be said about the "just as good" crowd you belong to?

I guess I could be the one that told someone to address what barrel to use on a lower, lol.

11. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    Whatever you have to tell yourself to appear relevant.

12. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta
    Your sig is misleading as a result of cutting the first quote short.

13. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    Signatures only allow 250 characters. The link to the exact quote can be accessed by the blue box with the chevron.

14. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta
    I didn't even realize the board had that functionality.

Nice.

15. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Exactly what I was thinking about you. At least I have my integrity intact unlike you. I have never had to twist ones words in order to make myself appear correct.

You give horrible advice. Recommending anything DPMS is setting people up for failure.

If relevance is in question I'm still head and shoulders above you. Even with your deceptive attempt to discredit me.

As far as your sig line you can see people see through your twisting of words and misquote. Thus I'm fine w/ it. It actually goes to show the type of person you are which strengthens the point I was making.

16. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta
    But yeah...the sig is still misleading

17. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    That was the base for his entire argument. Don't ruin his 15 minutes.

18. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    How so? Where is the proof that I lied?
    "I was just on Spike's site and all their rifles were over $1k. Priced higher than a 6920/6720." That was his words. My response to your post "The source you used to quote prices from showed an 8-12 month backorder. If distributors have them in stock and available, why not link to them and quote those prices?"
    "Edit. I posted the link to prove mjkeat was wrong in saying all Spikes AR's were over $1000." In fact there were 2 that were not.
    "Except for one that was right at $900 and it had a 8-12 month wait." Also his own words. There were 2 and not "right at" $900.

19. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    The first thing that comes to mind is someone grasping for every bit of traction they can as a huge gust of wind blows them away. LOL, this is getting quite entertaining.

Go on, go on, please continue.

20. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta

When did I say anything about lying?

I believe the sig is misleading. That's all I'm saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.