close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

DOGS, The AR's that I should not even consider

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by akapennypincher, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta
    I'm going with the above.

2. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Are you serious? When one claims tests were done in a certain time frame and the dates on the labs data sheets don't match it doesn't add up.

It's like presenting an insurance card that covers 01-01-11 to 12-01-11 in an attempt to get a no insurance ticket from 02-01-12 dismissed. It shows that you had insurance on those dates but it doesn't prove you had insurance on 02-01-12

3. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    I quoted your own words.

This has got to be a joke or something in the air.

4. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta
    I don't recall seeing where that happened.

Source?

5. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    This has already been discussed. The site removed/deleted the posts due to the fact Spikes is a sponsor. Even the guy w/ the hardon for me stated this.

Come on, not you as well.

6. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta
    What I recall reading was that a typical arf.com joke of a thread with baseless allegations was deleted.

I don't recall anybody but you saying anything about Spike's lying about anything.

7. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    What words did I twist?
    What's made up?
    Your cognitive skills need refining.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  8. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Read the first paragraph of mine you quoted. See the sentences after the one you highlighted in red? Yes those sentences. Especially the one that starts with "Except one." It goes a little something like, Except one which is right at $900...

Your claims that I said they are all $1k is a lie. You're a liar. Nothing worse than a liar.

Stop twisting words and lying to keep from being proven wrong.

I have a long day of shooting tomorrow. Sleep good my friend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

9. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    :shocked: Even with proof right in front of your face?

You are either in denial, to lazy to make a valid point. ETA2: or can't count.

ETA: And it's highlighted in green. My corresponding response to it is also highighted in green and the whole quote under yours.

10. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    What part of that do you not understand?

11. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG Milspectacular

Aug 28, 2006
    Not Los Angeles.
    There were 2 and not "right at $900". Were you including shipping, FFL transfer and background check?:upeyes:

ETA: Here's an easy one. Find a Colt 6920 under $1000 and in stock.

12. glock031

glock031

Jun 18, 2010

It was m4c that accused Tom from Spikes. The burden of proof is on the accusers. They didn't prove a dam thing. Toms mistake was being lured into a gutter fight with "them". Then he was banned.

Tom didn't have to post any certs at all.

You posted a claim and been asked to back it up with facts. You know just like you ask for links all the time. Well where's your proof that Spikes is using subpar materials?

Spikes can post anything they want with any dates on it they like. Or they can post nothing at all. These accusations are not thier burden of proof.

Now they're yours since you regurgitated it.

13. glock031

glock031

Jun 18, 2010
    It was m4c not ar15.com

Google it----Spikes m4carbine.net

14. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jul 31, 2005
    Atlanta
    It was M4C?

Then I am even more certain that the accusations were unfounded and mjkeat will never be able to support his statement because it is not true. M4C just had a discussion on Spikes not long ago...and not a single person even mentioned this as a possibility or a concern...even though there were plenty of regular/long time posters and many Spikes-unfriendly posters in the thread.

15. mjkeat

mjkeat

Jun 17, 2009
    Midwest
    Now you're changing the discussion. Your claim was that I said 0 when in fact I said 1. As far as price goes $880 is "right at $900". I recognized the fact I was incorrect about stateing 1 when there is two. The fact remains that theres a 8-12 Month wait. Read their forum and see how their wait times go. But then again I know your grabbing at whatever you can.

As far as the Spikes thing goes. I know what I read. I followed it very closely as I was considering a Spikes at the time. I ended up purchasing the Spikes and as I said earlier I was happy w/ it even though it didn't see the round count the others did. Discount it if you'd like.

Edit: warp you're correct. I made a statement and the info to support that statement no longer exists. Lesson learned. Don't assume what was once there is still there. Check before posting to make sure the mod monsters didn't eat your homework.

16. MarkCO

MarkCO Millennium Member CLM

Dec 21, 1998
    Colorado
    Poor pennypincher...I hope he got some benefit from his question, especially now that the thread is so far off the rails arguning about other forums and who posted what and when.

Enjoy the gunshow pennypincher!

17. Matthew Courtney

Matthew Courtney Instructor #298

Oct 14, 2002
    Lake Charles
    If someone is shooting at me, a Bushmaster that I have test fired and sighted in is better than an invoice that says my Spike's should be here soon...

18. joe0121

joe0121

Nov 12, 2012
    :rofl:

19. Matthew Courtney

Matthew Courtney Instructor #298

Oct 14, 2002
    Lake Charles
    Freeze dirt bag, I know what your thinking, is that a Colt or a Bushmaster? Well considering that this is an invoice for a Spikes AR, the most reliable carbine in the world, and documents that I saved 12%, you need to ask yourself one question- do I fell lucky? We'll do you punk? Do you feel lucky enough to rob us, rape my wife, and kidnap my kids before the UPS guy gets here?

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/11/eastern_new_orleans_dentists_s.html#incart_m-rpt-2

20. LL6

LL6

Feb 22, 2010
    Off I-40, NC
    Good adaptation of the famous Eastwood quote. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.