close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dog Gone!

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Esox357, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Tuff

Tuff

Nov 23, 2008

2. StockGlock23

StockGlock23 Hilarious!

Aug 10, 2004
    Bremen, IN
    Man I hate going to the dentist. Right before you pulled the trigger did you say, "You are going to feel some pressure and some discomfort."

3. Thanks Tuff. I was thinking open wide! :supergrin: Esox357.

4. 357glocker

357glocker

Oct 28, 2002
    NE
    Good job Esox! Glad you got the shot on that coyote.

5. edcrosbys

edcrosbys

Aug 22, 2007
    VA
    I recently moved to an area with coyotes. Whatcha do with em after you shoot em? I gather from the post, you do something with the pelt.. I asked, because I passed on one while deer hunting...

6. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

Jul 26, 2002

We hang em on the fence. ;)

CM

7. Ed, I tried skinning it with the help of a buddy but we weren't too successful. The hide started to get tears in it while skinning it and smelt horrible when we had the hide down to the belly? Next time I think I will sell the hide to a fur trading post? Esox357.

8. You know without that damage to the skull , that skull could have been clean , bleach ( hydro proxide ) and sold.

9. No I didn't have any idea they were sold, I will keep that in mind if I come across any more of those yotes. Esox357.