Does THIS make me crazy?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by travis34769, Feb 13, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Finally got everything. I been waiting to take this picture.

Hornady Z-Max Ammo
    Ruger LCPZ - Zombie Slayer Version
    The Holster Store Zombie Holster

Let me first say that I dont plan on talking about "zombies". I am just trying to show that I have an entire package. From gun to holster. I dont ever plan to use any of this in any situation. So hopefully we can stay away from the entire zombie this and zombie that conversation.

So... Do you think im crazy yet???

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 travis34769, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. JaPes

JaPes Rimfire 1010101

Yes. You are crazy. :)

I do appreciate the latest zombie fad. Good stuff.

3. jellis11

jellis11 Yippee-ki-yay

Yeah. But you are a FUN crazy. So it's all good. Just don't talk to a doctor and let them say you're crazy!:wavey:

4. I used to think mike-L jackson was wacked, he is kinda pale(no pun intended) in comparison to you, my friend!!!

5. I think it is all good :)

6. I wont. I prefer they keep the happy pills :cool:

7. The Habit

The Habit كافر

Man, I need to hop on this zombie marketing thing.

8. Mee too..Zombie lace underware, zombie sox, zombie teef brushes...

9. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Yeah, pretty much. I'd say your officially nuts.

Everybody is crazy. Only a few of us get caught.

This zombie marketing stuff reminds me of the guy who made millions on the pet rock. Pisses me off.

#9 Paul53, Feb 13, 2012
  10. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I need some zombie ammo too.

11. I thought zombie threads were.. ohh never mind.

12. Im not trying to talk about ZOMBIES..... I could care less about that topic. I was showing off a picture.

13. I hate to rain on your parade...

But do you really think that's gonna be enough ammo? It looks like you only have one box for each gun... We are talking about a pandemic here. EVERYONE will be dead walking and you think you can rely on 150 rounds?

Next time you take a picture of your zombie survival stash, it better require a wide angle lens.

#13 Metal Angel, Feb 13, 2012
  14. JaPes

JaPes Rimfire 1010101

IMO, 115gr WWB out of a G17 Gen4 @ 30ft will do the trick just as good as the "zombie" branded ammo.

[​IMG]

:supergrin:

#14 JaPes, Feb 13, 2012
  15. Gregg702

Gold Member

The LCP is a terrible "zombie" gun.

16. All those countless treads on Zombie Apocalypse Survival, all the hoopla about guns, ammo, tactics, and in the end... A gun plagued by recalls, chambered in somewhat of an anemic caliber becomes an ambassador for the cause!

I am speechless!

...just sayin'

#16 ijacek, Feb 13, 2012
  17. :rofl:

18. I was hoping to stay away from the zombie talk and what ifs.

I applaud those who think any person would ACTUALLY carry the LCP in a war like scenario. Your brain cells have obviously been either tossed in the trash due to drug intake or it could be a case of the dry humor.

19. I personally just wanted to have a collection. I chose this. I dont care anything about zombies. I care about what I have and that is the whole package of stuff that says zombie. That simple.

20. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil
    Platinum Member

I dig it, but wonder why, out of all the pistols Ruger makes, they chose the LCP for the Zombie marketing? I'd think something high capacity and easy to shoot would be a better choice, but it seems to be working out for them.