close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Does anyone own a Ruger Single Six?

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by MTHall51, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Miles42

Miles42

Oct 26, 2012
    I have an old three screw 22 mag only that belonged to my dad. I love the gun and the memories. Dad is now 94 years of age and gave the gun to me.

2. Gen3 fan

Gen3 fan Senior Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Home
  3. heiduke

heiduke

Aug 27, 2012
    lost in the woods
    I had a 6.5" convertible Single Six a number of years ago that I wanted to like in the worst way. Loved the look, loved the feel, loved the idea, but it just wouldn't shoot. I tried multiple ammo types, .22lr and .22 mag, just couldn't get it to group acceptably(2 inches at 25yds off a sandbag would have been acceptable).

Finally sold it and have thought about trying another one ever since.

4. Webley Green

Webley Green

Nov 10, 2005
    Missouri
    I inherited my Father's Ruger SS 5 1/2 in bbl, two cylinders; he bought it new in 1976; the BiCentenial Edition. Fine shooting .22. It takes a while to go through a box of .22s and a more relaxed shooting session.

5. LTR

LTR

Nov 8, 2003
    Muskogee
    This is a Lipseys run from a good ten years ago. This and my Smith Kit gun are a couple of my favorites to pack along. IIRC its a 4 5/8 inch barrel.
    [​IMG]