Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

DoD officer charged with enticing teen for sex

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by JohnnyReb, Feb 26, 2011.

1. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb Lifetime Member

Sep 20, 2004
    A Department of Defense rookie police officer was arrested after he arranged to get off work to have sex with a 13-year-old boy, according to charging documents. Matthew K. McMullen, 26, was arrested after he arrived at the prearranged meeting site in D.C. with a loaded pistol in his vehicle.

McMullen, of Waldorf, was charged with enticing a minor to engage in sex. He faces a penalty of at least 10 years in prison if convicted. He remained behind bars Tuesday, and his first court appearance is scheduled from 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.

A Navy spokesman said McMullen has worked at the Patuxent River Naval Air Station in St. Mary's County since September.

According to charging documents, McMullen on Friday logged on to a Web site under the screen name "HKtop123," and sent a message to an undercover cop that read: "I'm as perved as they come."

McMullen began having an online conversation with the undercover officer, who was posing as someone who was offering a teenage boy for sex. McMullen said he had sex with boys as young as 15 years old, court documents said.

McMullen said he wanted to meet with the boy that afternoon but he had to go to work.

McMullen then texted his supervisor, who gave him permission to begin his work four hours later than scheduled.

McMullen agreed to meet with the man at a fast-food restaurant in D.C., and engage in a brief sex act with the undercover officer to prove that neither of them was working as a law enforcement officer. Then they'd go to a nearby apartment where the 13-year-old boy was waiting.

McMullen was arrested by members of the child exploitation task force. Officers searched McMullen's car and found a loaded Glock 9 mm semiautomatic pistol in the trunk. McMullen said the gun was not his service weapon.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  2. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Aug 27, 2004
    What a scumbag. :steamed:

3. Wil Ufgood

Wil Ufgood GTDS #88 CLM

Mar 20, 2009
    Out There
    What a ****ing scumbag:steamed::steamed:
  4. MeefZah

MeefZah Cover is Code 3

Jan 2, 2008
    Lost Coast, Cali
    I bet fifty other applicants for his job got the "**** you" letter from DOD so that ****bag could get hired.
  5. So, now he spends the next ten years of his life in PCon, living in pretty much a resort behind bars, watching TV and pumping the weight machine all day at our expense. Probably going to and from the shower in his boxer shorts, with the fly to the rear to advertise. I don't see much justice there.

Also, I agree, this does not speak well for their screening methods.
  6. glock192327

glock192327 Where is eye

Amazing you guys, enforcers of the law, you've already convicted this guy without due process! You should be ashamed.

Ah, what the hell, castrate the guy and have a beer. Wood ya arrest me if I brought the knife?
  7. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    DON'T REMIND ME!!! I just got TWO from them yesterday... :steamed:
  8. Panzergrenadier1979

Panzergrenadier1979 Keystone Cop

Jan 16, 2009
    Central Pennsylvania
    Exactly what I thought. :steamed:
  9. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
  10. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

Mar 29, 2005
  11. Newcop761

Newcop761 CLM

Jan 29, 2001
    In Existential Crisis
    Thanks for ****ting all over the badge.

12. blackwater P226

blackwater P226

Oct 17, 2010
    Well there is always bad seeds, funny how they all seem to end up at jobs like this,,,or accountants :rofl:
  13. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Or the Priesthood.
  14. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.

What a disgrace.
  15. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns Millennium Member

Oct 20, 1999
    Maine USA
    I wonder how someone like this can slip through the polygraph and psychological test or doesn't the DOD require this?
  16. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

17. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    I'm sure they require a psych, but I don't think a polygraph. Or at least, I'm not sure. I don't know a single department in Michigan that requires one, for example.
  18. Rohniss

Jan 25, 2008
    Seriously? Who conducted this guys psych. eval?

As for the scrote, do the right thing for once, off yourself before the trial.
  19. Yes, amazing. Funny thing is, I'll bet my reputation as a gentleman that if one of us had expressed such a thought, you, or someone else, would have chimed in and accused that person of 'sticking up for their own'.

I hear there's a really cool thread about Starbucks in GNG as we speak..... :upeyes:
  20. Sundown

Feb 25, 2007
    Pac NW
    I hired on at the end of 2007 with no psyche or poly. I was there for about a month, attending their academy, when I resigned. With the kind of operation they were running, this type of thing happening does not surprise me. There were many good people there, don't get me wrong, but it was such a shabby organization that I didn't want to be associated with it any longer than absolutely necessary.

Still, trash like that make every decent cop, or human for that matter, look bad.