Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

128K views 692 replies 275 participants last post by  KUETSA 
#1 ·
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20080828-1300-cvn-conventionrdp.html

Leave link cold please

#108 ·
Obama wins the presidency and mark my words he could, it's all over Mr & Mrs America, we will not recover from a second idiot calling 1600 Pennsylvania ave home in the past 30 years. No, we cannot survive another Jimmy Carter and thats just what we'd get in this closet muslims administration...

#109 ·
I think so at least that's how I'm voting he can talk the talk hopefully he can walk the talk.

#113 ·
Putting Osama Obama in charge of the country is like putting the paperboy in charge of the newspaper.
I don't think we are allowed to use the word "boy" in the same sentence as "Obama". It violates his civil rights or something.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton will organize a rally outside your house tomorrow morning. :rofl:

#116 ·
I wonder what would be said about Colin Powell...

Looks like some thinely vailed racism in here...
Racism huh......where do you see the racism?
I see a gun forums common interest and opinion being expressed.
Oh, and some good ole red blooded, freedom loving Americans!
Sorry, but you are the enemy to most here........whether you feel it's fair or unfair.

#117 ·
I think so at least that's how I'm voting he can talk the talk hopefully he can walk the talk.
You should listen to what he says. Across the board weapons bans, tremendous tax increases, nationalising business. He is an avowed Marxist. Do some research and see for yourself.

William Ayers, Bernadette Dohrn, William Wright, Pfleuger, the Fanny Mae/Freddy Mac fiasco where he was the #2 recipient of funds. The list is endless.

Heads of terrorist islamic countries hopes he wins. Does that say anything?

Good luck and best wishes to you.

#118 ·
I don't think we are allowed to use the word "boy" in the same sentence as "Obama". It violates his civil rights or something.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton will organize a rally outside your house tomorrow morning. :rofl:
Naaa. The LA Times referred to him as "The Magic Negroe " and no one got upset because the press is in the tank for democrats.

#119 ·
Racism huh......where do you see the racism?
I see a gun forums common interest and opinion being expressed.
Oh, and some good ole red blooded, freedom loving Americans!
Sorry, but you are the enemy to most here........whether you feel it's fair or unfair.
What makes me an enemy to anyone in here...?

I'm red blooded, love freedom, and was born and raised in America just like you...

#120 ·
What makes me an enemy to anyone in here...?

I'm red blooded, love freedom, and was born and raised in America just like you...
You could be perceived as the enemy because you have been a member for exactly 6 days, have two posts and are cheerleading for perhaps the most anti-gun Presidential candidate in history. JMHO....:whistling:

#122 ·
I vote NO, but they said on the news tonight that 38million people tuned in to watch him give his acceptance speech the other night...

Wow, that's a whole lot of people.
Just because 38M watched does not mean they will be voting for him. You should always know what both sides say.

#123 ·
I watched his speech last night and was impressed.

I think the fact that so many watched his speech is also a sign of great interested (38+ million watched, according to the Nielsen ratings) in his candidacy.

I am looking forward to watching the RNC next week and of course, the Presidential debates... I think with Pallin being tapped by McCain, the VP debate will be very interesting to watch.

If Obama is elected (which I think he will be), I don't think much will change around our Second Amendment rights.
I agree. I think he will be elected and I dont think he or his administration is going to hurt our abilities/rights to own our glocks. The right to carry is a state right anyways. I think this nation is ready for a change from the past 8 years. It is because of this pervasive notion that I think that he will win. And Palin???Are you kidding me? :faint:

#124 ·
I agree. I think he will be elected and I dont think he or his administration is going to hurt our abilities/rights to own our glocks. The right to carry is a state right anyways.
That could change if a bill is approved by the Senate and signed by the President. If the President is democrat and the house is majority democrats, they could change it from states rights to a federal issue
I think this nation is ready for a change from the past 8 years. It is because of this pervasive notion that I think that he will win.
The type of CHANGE Obama is capable of isn't what this country needs. He hasn't truly outlined any PLAN except he's going to lower taxes and increase spending...how do you think he's going to accomplish that? He can't do both so which one do you think he is most likely to concentrate on?
And Palin???Are you kidding me? :faint:
What are your issues against Gov. Palin? She's the one person on the ticket that actually has some experience with economic issues.

#125 ·
Obama said that if he is president,he will pass all gunlaws to be at the state legislatures thing. I myself have told his campaign workers that I will hold him accountable to that wording. Otherwise,,,,,,,,, I will be voting for MCAIN/PALIN ticket in November. I just do not trust Obama?Biden ticket as of when this soap oprea story started. I believe in life,liberty,and the pursuit to have the 2nd Admendment not ever to be infringed as signed by our founding fathers and the Supreme Court. 17z,Omaha,Ne.

#126 ·
I wonder what would be said about Colin Powell...

Looks like some thinely vailed racism in here...
There you go playing the race card.... Race has nothing to do with my decision. I would vote for Colin Powell or Condi Rice in a heartbeat, (would rather have either one of them than McCain), but Obama is the most liberal of all members of congress ever, and also the most anti-gun politician ever. I could go on and on, but those two reasons are enough for me to vote against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.